Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: NA Marshadow Event
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great!Smile So like the title says, I'm looking to see if anyone has an extra Marshadow event code that they could please give to me since I missed the event. If there is anything I can help with, I will try to help you in return. Oh and it's a North American code. Please and thank you!Smile
@maymeows16 
I have some codes. You have any other events FT?
(Nov 30, 2017, 03:34 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: @maymeows16 
I have some codes. You have any other events FT?

@Kookiemuker
Oh yay! But no I don't have other events, I'm sorry.Sad Is there anything else you're looking for or something I can help you with in return for a code?Smile
(Nov 30, 2017, 03:19 PM)maymeows16 Wrote: Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great!Smile So like the title says, I'm looking to see if anyone has an extra Marshadow event code that they could please give to me since I missed the event. If there is anything I can help with, I will try to help you in return. Oh and it's a North American code. Please and thank you!Smile

@maymeow16
You have any shinys?
(Dec 1, 2017, 08:17 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2017, 03:19 PM)maymeows16 Wrote: Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great!Smile So like the title says, I'm looking to see if anyone has an extra Marshadow event code that they could please give to me since I missed the event. If there is anything I can help with, I will try to help you in return. Oh and it's a North American code. Please and thank you!Smile

@maymeow16
You have any shinys?

@Sorianwarrior
Hello Smile And well I have a few, but they were genned. So I'm not sure if you'd still like to trade for the code. But regardless, thank you so much for you offering and I hope you have a good day/night. Smile