Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF Non-US Ditto, Litten, and...Smeargle!?
I'm looking for a Non-US ditto, preferably with six IVs, though I'm not too picky on that.  I'm also looking for any Litten or member of Litten's line for pokedex completion, as well as a Smeargle or two with 31 Attack and speed IVs. As for nature, I'm not picky for the ditto or litten, but for Smeargle, I'd prefer an Atk+ nature, or at least Speed+, as long as Atk is as high as possible, and speed as close as possible as well.  The reason I want two is so I can transfer one to my Sun version to be my hunter in that game.  so for that purpose, I'd like them to be lower in level so I can train them myself, avoiding issues with not having the stamp needed to train them.  For moves, I can do that much myself, unless you're using a slightly less than legitimate method to generate them, in which case I'd like False Swipe, Spore, Odor Sleuth(or equivilent), and Thunder Wave.  Which is my hunting move setup.  Hope that's not too much to ask for.

In exchange...I'm not really sure what I can offer, I don't think I have anything too rare to offer in return.  Except maybe some of the duplicate UBs I caught.  or I could get you an egg of just about anything found in Moon.  Anyway, thanks in advance.
I could maybe breed a litten with 5IVs if that would suit you, since I breed it with a 6IV ditto. The others, I can't really help you with.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3