Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Looking for Shiny Ralts or Kirlia or Gardevoir
Star 
Hey everyone, im in desperate need for a shiny ralts or anything that evolves into Gardevior. Its my most favourite pokemon and i have had no luck in shiny hunting Sad 
I honestly dont mind its natures or anything. As long as its shiny im stoked.

I will trade what you want, but im still new to this trading thing. 

My friend code is 2037-0696-9263

Thanks Smile
(Oct 23, 2016, 05:29 AM)nzspeaknow Wrote: Hey everyone, im in desperate need for a shiny ralts or anything that evolves into Gardevior. Its my most favourite pokemon and i have had no luck in shiny hunting Sad 

Thanks Smile

i have a shiny gardevoir. what do you have to trade?
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
I have 4 Shiny ralts but they are male.
(Oct 23, 2016, 06:58 AM)Zekker Wrote: I have 4 Shiny ralts but they are male.

Male Ralts still evolve into Gardevoir. They only evolve in Gallade if you give the corret stone.

Hey, Can i please have 1 rshiny ralts? I honestly don't mind the gender. What pokemon do you want? I dont have that much pokemon, but i will try Smile
(Oct 23, 2016, 05:32 AM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2016, 05:29 AM)nzspeaknow Wrote: Hey everyone, im in desperate need for a shiny ralts or anything that evolves into Gardevior. Its my most favourite pokemon and i have had no luck in shiny hunting Sad 

Thanks Smile

i have a shiny gardevoir. what do you have to trade?
Hey, I would LOVE to have your shiny Gardevior. But i dont really have many pokemon to trade. Maybe i can give u an Arceus? Or whatever you want (i just dont have any shinys :'( )
(Oct 23, 2016, 02:58 PM)nzspeaknow Wrote:

Hey, Can i please have 1 rshiny ralts? I honestly don't mind the gender. What pokemon do you want? I dont have that much pokemon, but i will try Smile

Im willing to trade you one but what do you offer?
(Oct 24, 2016, 05:25 AM)Zekker Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2016, 02:58 PM)nzspeaknow Wrote:

Im willing to trade you one but what do you offer?

I'm willing to give you my Shiny Numel Or  A Volanion Code Or Zekrom.
@nzspeaknow Hi! I actually have a female shiny Ralts and a shiny female Gardevoir. You can pick which one you would like Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:08 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @nzspeaknow Hi! I actually have a female shiny Ralts and a shiny female Gardevoir. You can pick which one you would like Smile

@"MistressGlaceon"  Hey! omg really! :O I would love to have the shiny female gardevoir. What pokemon do you want?