Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Looking for a DrizzleToed
I'm planing on taking part on a competition and I would need a Drizzle Politoed in my team.

I don't have much to give back. I have some 5 IV breedjects (Adamant Magicarp, Impish Mereanie, Adamant Scyter, Modest Eevee, Adamant Dewpider), I can breed you a mon or I have normal and Gold bottle caps.
I have access, do you happen to have a defog piplup prinplup or empoleon?
Sorry but I don't.
@Aqwell lol a swift swim politoed work?
@Jspur how would you go about getting defog piplup ?
@wartty Nope. I need a rain setter for this team : )
@warty something about it being transferred all the way from gen 4 i dont have those games though
(Feb 7, 2017, 10:47 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I'm planing on taking part on a competition and I would need a Drizzle Politoed in my team.

I don't have much to give back. I have some 5 IV breedjects (Adamant Magicarp, Impish Mereanie, Adamant Scyter, Modest Eevee, Adamant Dewpider), I can breed you a mon or I have normal and Gold bottle caps.

Just give me anything you want, if you want to give me the bootle cap you can do it but I will give it to you for anything.
@Jspur lol i dont think you can get it threw pokemon transporter because defogs an HM move in DPP :\
@wartty theres gotta be someway, theres a defog moveset on smogon for empoleon. At this point thought ill fins Something else with him. This is gonna be the first competitive team im building
@Aqwell do you need to politod fully evoloved and trained for you or a poliwag with its HA so you can get it there yourself