Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Male Seviper!
Trying to breed all the fang moves onto Tyrantrum. Need a Serviper for poison fang. Preferably low level or below 20 at least. Thanks.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I will need to check Pokébank for seviper since I only have a level 1 in moon's cartridge at the minute but would you be interested in correct 5IV Jolly Tyrunt baby with dragon dance, thunder fang, fire fang and ice fang?

Edit: all my other sevipers are female...  Dodgy

(Jul 13, 2018, 06:51 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I will need to check Pokébank for seviper since I only have a level 1 in moon's cartridge at the minute but would you be interested in correct 5IV Jolly Tyrunt baby with dragon dance, thunder fang, fire fang and ice fang?

Edit: all my other sevipers are female...  Dodgy
@Tenebris_Kane 
Id be fine with a female, just have to breed a male one and the level it up. Also while I appreciate the offer I get a huge amount of satisfaction out of getting a perfect pokemon with my OT on it, not to mention the amount of work I've put in to getting this one pokemon. Is there something your looking for? I dont have much since I kinda lost everything in my bank but still if theres something I may have you want just ask.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I will be online in a couple of minutes if you want to link trade for it or otherwise just deposit into GTS. Don't worry about payment since it's not even worth anything to me it is just one of the few breedjects I didn't release from a semi-recent breeding project so you are more than welcome to it if it helps  Big Grin

(Jul 13, 2018, 07:14 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I will be online in a couple of minutes if you want to link trade for it or otherwise just deposit into GTS. Don't worry about payment since it's not even worth anything to me it is just one of the few breedjects I didn't release from a semi-recent breeding project so you are more than welcome to it if it helps  Big Grin
@Tenebris_Kane 
Okay Ill deposit an Amaura for it. Lv.1 male in a pokeball. Had wrong iv's.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Ok, all done. Good luck with your Tyrantrum  Tongue

(Jul 13, 2018, 07:20 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Ok, all done. Good luck with your Tyrantrum  Tongue

Thanks, with this it should be done soon!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ