Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Marshadow [SOLVED]
Information 
I'm looking for a Marshadow. As i missed the events back in the days.
If you have an extra Marshadow, please let me know if you want to trade with me.

I have a lot of legendaries, so i'm not shy about trading them away for one.

Thanks in advance~. Smile

~Edit~
Found myself a Marshadow. Thank you~. Smile
have any ha gen 7 native pkmn or vivillion? may have marshadow in 1 of my 3 gen 7 games
(Aug 22, 2018, 11:34 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: have any ha gen 7 native pkmn or vivillion? may have marshadow in 1 of my 3 gen 7 games

I do have Vivillon, but only the Continental pattern. And what native pokemon are you looking for?
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:29 AM)Luna Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2018, 11:34 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: have any ha gen 7 native pkmn or vivillion? may have marshadow in 1 of my 3 gen 7 games

I do have Vivillon, but only the Continental pattern. And what native pokemon are you looking for?

Dewpider- water absorb
stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil
comfey- natural cure
Sandygast- sand veil
Bruxish- wonder skin
drampa- cloud nine
(Aug 23, 2018, 12:48 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:

Dewpider- water absorb
stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil
comfey- natural cure
Sandygast- sand veil
Bruxish- wonder skin
drampa- cloud nine
I'll see if i have one of those with said ability. I'll let you know. Smile

Dewpider- water absorb
stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil
comfey- natural cure
Sandygast- sand veil
Bruxish- wonder skin
drampa- cloud nine

Not sure if you are still interested in a Vivillon. I have 3 extra with the pokeball pattern if interested.
If there is a legendary you want, please let me know. I have a lot of them. I'll let you know which one i won't trade away if i only have one of it. ^_^
Bumping this up, hoping someone will trade with me. TnT
(Aug 24, 2018, 07:20 AM)Luna Wrote:

Dewpider- water absorb
stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil
comfey- natural cure
Sandygast- sand veil
Bruxish- wonder skin
drampa- cloud nine

Not sure if you are still interested in a Vivillon. I have 3 extra with the pokeball pattern if interested.

only need monsoon and jungle pattern of vivillion
(Aug 31, 2018, 06:48 AM)Pkmnlover Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2018, 07:20 AM)Luna Wrote: Not sure if you are still interested in a Vivillon. I have 3 extra with the pokeball pattern if interested.

only need monsoon and jungle pattern of vivillion
I found one extra Jungle pattern. Still interested?