Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Mythical and legendary
I am trying to finish my national DeX and I need some legendary and mythical if anyone can help pls let me know
(Jul 7, 2020, 07:38 PM)Dumpyartifact Wrote: I am trying to finish my national DeX and I need some legendary and mythical if anyone can help pls let me know

I might be able to help, what game are you on?
(Jul 12, 2020, 04:17 PM)Anon293 Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2020, 07:38 PM)Dumpyartifact Wrote: I am trying to finish my national DeX and I need some legendary and mythical if anyone can help pls let me know

All 3ds games sword and pokemon home
(Jul 13, 2020, 07:21 AM)Dumpyartifact Wrote:

Lugia
Groudon
Regigigas
Giratina
Cobalion
Landorus
Kyurem
Darkrai
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion
(Jul 13, 2020, 07:36 AM)Dumpyartifact Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2020, 07:21 AM)Dumpyartifact Wrote:

Lugia
Groudon
Regigigas
Giratina
Cobalion
Landorus
Kyurem
Darkrai
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

I have a spare lugia, groudon, and regigigas. Do you have any of these: 
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta

I'm on pokemon sun.
Hello! I am trying to complete the reigonal Dex for Pokémon Y. To do this, I need to obtain a Xerneas to do so. I will give a non hacked shiny Gigalith for the Xerneas. If anyone has one that they can give away, please leave your friend code and Discord in the replys! (no hacked Pokémon please!)
(Jul 19, 2020, 06:31 PM)ImnotLB Wrote: Hello! I am trying to complete the reigonal Dex for Pokémon Y. To do this, I need to obtain a Xerneas to do so. I will give a non hacked shiny Gigalith for the Xerneas. If anyone has one that they can give away, please leave your friend code and Discord in the replys! (no hacked Pokémon please!)

I can give you a Xerneas. My friend code is 160768169430 and my discord link is https://discord.gg/WArnAuj