Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] NEED THESE POKEMON
I need two of each Pokemon on this list, and the must meet the requirements of:

One female and one male,
Each with six IVs and
One from each pair must be from a different real world region for my Pokemon Moon copy.

They can be hacked or not and in return I have some 5 to 6 IV Bunearies, popplios, bagons (with their hidden ability) and charmanders with egg moves, that I can trade over. The Pokemon I need are:

Larvesta(Modest nature, in Luxury Ball, with the egg moves of Morning Sun and Zen Headbutt)

Wimpod(Adamant or Impish natutre, in Heavy or Beast Ball, with the egg moves of Metal Claw, Aqua Jet, and Spikes)

Cottone(Timid or Modest, needs to be in Luxury or Love Ball)

Flabebe (Modest nature, just need 1 in a Love Ball or Luxury Ball)

Minccino(Jolly or Adamant nature, Luxury or Love ball, with HA and egg moves of Aqua Tail, Iron Tail and Knock Off)

Ralts(Male, Just one in Love or Luxury Ball, and Modest Nature)

Miltank (Just one, Adamant nature in Love or Luxury Ball)

Goomy (Calm nature in Love or Luxury Balls)

If you do trade with me, thank you in advance.

UPDATE: I now only need one foreign wimpod
@BrainyBraixen Do You still need them?
@BrainyBraixen got heavy wimpod, possibly cottonee Smile gotta check, and i may be wrong but i dont think flabebe can legally be in a love ball :\
(Mar 19, 2017, 07:43 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @BrainyBraixen Do You still need them?

Yes
(Mar 19, 2017, 11:40 PM)wartty Wrote: @BrainyBraixen got heavy wimpod, possibly cottonee Smile gotta check, and i may be wrong but i dont think flabebe can legally be in a love ball :\

Great! When can we trade and which Pokemon do you want?
@BrainyBraixen lol well what other rareball guys you got to offer?
I have: 

15 Buneary in Love/Dream Balls with the egg moves of Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Thunder Punch( Most of them are male for some reason)

6 Charmander in Luxury/Regular Balls with the egg moves of Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance and Crunch

5 Bagon(3 with their hidden ability) in Lure Balls with the egg moves of Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump

and 4 Popplio in Regular Pokeballs with the egg moves of Perish Song, Charm, Amnesia, and Wonder Room.

You can also now try to request them holding a particular berry.
@BrainyBraixen lol ive got all those guys already :p but i never really paid you back for having such a great friend safari so ill breed those 2 for free lol
(Mar 23, 2017, 10:00 AM)wartty Wrote: @BrainyBraixen lol ive got all those guys already :p but i never really paid you back for having such a great friend safari so ill breed those 2 for free lol
Thank man. Just fill this in and we can work out a trading time.

Pokemon:
Ball:
(If you want Bagon)HA: (Yes or No)
Berry:
UPDATES: 

I no longer need Wimpod.

I DO need:

Swablu(Quiet, Sassy or Relaxed nature) in luxury ball with the egg moves of Haze, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Steel Wing

Togepi(Modest nature) in premier ball with the egg moves of Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory and Peck

Hoppin (Modest nature) in Dream or Love Ball with the eggs moves of Amnesia, Aromatherapy, Cotten Guard and Seed Bomb