Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokemon for a Special playthrough
So, I bought pokemon sun and have yet to pick it up, partially due to not liking the Alolan style pokemon and partially due to me trying to get every legendary from Pokemon Omega Ruby, Although my friends have been telling me to trade around and see about doing an odd run through, the suggestion that I've liked the most is taking a team of my favorite pokemon and only using those pokemon throughout Sun. my favorite is honestly 1st through 3rd gen and I was told to maybe do a starter team with Charmander(I own one), Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Onix, Pikachu, and finally Ghastly. I think this would be a really fun playthrough anyway I'd like to hear some thoughts and if anyone is even willing to help aquire said pokemon. Of course they would all need to start out at lvl 1. If there is any Sun and Moon pokemon that you would want, I'd be more than willing to compensate those that help with a non-legendary pokemon of their choice from sun and moon. If you are interested drop me a PM or a comment with your friend code and the pokemon you want and the one you'd be willing to donate. I'm also up for suggestions as far as team members for the playthrough. Any help would be much appreciated, not sure when I'd start though, maybe the first week of March, which would give me enough time to finish off getting Pokemon in Omega ruby.
@AegisOfWrath I can help you with Pikachu and Onix!
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Feb 12, 2017, 02:15 AM)Omradem Wrote: @AegisOfWrath I can help you with Pikachu and Onix!

That'd be awesome! I can friend you tomorrow when I get back on my DS. Are there any Alolan pokemon I should be on the look out for as compensation?
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, and finally Ghastly <- i can help

@Omradem do you have HA Onix?
(Feb 12, 2017, 03:50 AM)eddytay1234 Wrote: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, and finally Ghastly <- i can help

@Omradem do you have HA Onix?

I added you on DS @eddytay1234
(Feb 12, 2017, 02:15 AM)Omradem Wrote: @AegisOfWrath I can help you with Pikachu and Onix!

I also friended you @Omradem
(Feb 12, 2017, 01:22 PM)AegisOfWrath Wrote:

I also friended you @Omradem
@eddytay1234 Yes i have a HA Onix!
:D
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
@Omradem can give me 1?

@AegisOfWrath today can?
(Feb 12, 2017, 08:42 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: @Omradem can give me 1?

@AegisOfWrath today can?

Yes, are you on?
sure no problem