Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokemon to fill my Dex
Hey all!

So I'm almost done with my Dex and was wondering if anyone could help me out with finishing it, here are the mons I need: 
  • Magmortar
  • Tirtouga
  • Archen
  • Shieldon
  • Slowking
  • Porygon2
  • PorygonZ
  • Weavile
  • Scizor
If there's a particular mon you need for your dex that I may have please ask!

Thanks! Big Grin
@Buddhafuldays Are those mons for a living dex?

If not I have a Magmortar and a Tirtouga that I can touch trade with you, and I may have a Weavile and Scizor too but I'll need to check my boxes for those (actually you can keep the Tirtouga if you want!).
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Mar 4, 2018, 07:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Buddhafuldays Are those mons for a living dex?

If not I have a Magmortar and a Tirtouga that I can touch trade with you, and I may have a Weavile and Scizor too but I'll need to check my boxes for those (actually you can keep the Tirtouga if you want!).

Nope not for living dex so touch trading is fine Smile I actually have a scyther with metal coat too so can get that evolved. When is a good time for you? I'm GMT+7 and working 6-4 so will do my best to be available when a time suits you Smile
(Mar 4, 2018, 05:49 PM)Buddhafuldays Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2018, 07:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Buddhafuldays Are those mons for a living dex?

Nope not for living dex so touch trading is fine Smile I actually have a scyther with metal coat too so can get that evolved. When is a good time for you? I'm GMT+7 and working 6-4 so will do my best to be available when a time suits you Smile

@Buddhafuldays Oh, you are in GMT+7?

That's great to hear! I'm in GMT+8 (China) so we are basically neighbors Tongue

It's easier for me to get some free in the morning and afternoon since I work at home, but I guess that this is not a very convenient time for you? If that's the case we could trade at night as well.
(Mar 4, 2018, 11:03 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2018, 05:49 PM)Buddhafuldays Wrote:

@Buddhafuldays Oh, you are in GMT+7?

That's great to hear! I'm in GMT+8 (China) so we are basically neighbors Tongue

It's easier for me to get some free in the morning and afternoon since I work at home, but I guess that this is not a very convenient time for you? If that's the case we could trade at night as well.
Oh sweet I got my shiny macargo from you the other day haha! Yeah so I'll be home around 5pm-ish onwards my time so 6pm onwards for you. I'll message you on here later and I'm in Thailand so yeah pretty much neighbors :D
@Buddhafuldays Of course, I remember you! Smile

Maybe I'll be having dinner at that time (6 PM GMT+8) but I'll message you as soon as I get back home (probably around 7-8 PM GMT+8).