Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Prankster Murkrow and Mold Breaker Drilbur
(Jun 15, 2017, 07:13 PM)0kamii Wrote: How are you in battle, Scotty? While we're online, care to have a go round?

- 0kamii

Whoops, I DC'd before I saw your message! I've never been too great a battler though anyway. I just recently got into VGC, and I run a pretty standard team. However, I stopped playing for a few months, so I'm completely out of touch with the meta

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
My team isn't VGC legal, it's a for-fun team I use in the Battle Tree. I wouldn't say it's anything too daunting. But if you simply don't want to battle, you can just say so. I just thought I'd ask.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 15, 2017, 07:20 PM)0kamii Wrote: My team isn't VGC legal, it's a for-fun team I use in the Battle Tree. I wouldn't say it's anything too daunting. But if you simply don't want to battle, you can just say so. I just thought I'd ask.

- 0kamii

If you don't mind, I'd like to breed some nice 5 IVs out of those mons you gave me for my team first. If you're still on when I'm done, I'd love to battle you!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
I'll be online all night. Message me when you're ready, and we'll see what you're made of! Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder