Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] [S/M] Missing Pokemon for Living Dex
Hello! I'm working on a living dex, and I could use some help getting everything. The pokemon do not need to be legit as long as they look like they are.

Looking For:
424 Ambipom
472 Gliscor
473 Mamoswine
483 Dialga
486 Regigigas
615 Cryogonal
631 Heatmor
646 Kyurem
648 Meloetta
716 Xerneas
719 Diance
772 Type:Null
789 Cosmog
790 Cosmoem

In return I can offer (all legit)
-High IV pokemon of any breedable species (6IV ditto whoo)
-Xurkitree and Pheromosa
-BP items and Evo stones
-Hidden Ability Pokemon (Swinub, Eevee, Tepig, Torchic, Absol, Slugma, Fletchling, Minccino, Oshawott, Chikorita, Snivy, Abra, Froakie)
First off Welcome to the site Big Grin and now i ask do you want the mons for keepor are you willing to do trade backs because i have a couple of mons from your list?
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
To keep. Hence the 'living' part. I already have the entries for all of them, just not the phyical pokemon.
I can get you all of these, although they won't be legit. Do you want any specifics (gender, level, shiny, egg moves, etc.)?
Aw, thank you. :D I'd like the pokemon to look like any old normal one if you can (correct level, right moves, ect.)
(Sep 12, 2017, 03:52 PM)Guildmaster Aervea Wrote: Hello! I'm working on a living dex, and I could use some help getting everything. The pokemon do not need to be legit as long as they look like they are.

Looking For:
424 Ambipom
472 Gliscor
473 Mamoswine
483 Dialga
486 Regigigas
615 Cryogonal
631 Heatmor
646 Kyurem
648 Meloetta
716 Xerneas
719 Diance
772 Type:Null
789 Cosmog
790 Cosmoem

In return I can offer (all legit)
-High IV pokemon of any breedable species (6IV ditto whoo)
-Xurkitree and Pheromosa
-BP items and Evo stones
-Hidden Ability Pokemon (Swinub, Eevee, Tepig, Torchic, Absol, Slugma, Fletchling, Minccino, Oshawott, Chikorita, Snivy, Abra, Froakie)

so i have a gliscor to trade you and Im looking for a torkoal with quiet nature and earth power