Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Shinys FT: Inside
Hi Everyone!

Remaking my Shiny Hunting Thread!  I think people are getting scared away by the length of my other one.  Below you can see my current list of wants.  I am looking for any Battle Ready Mons but specifically any that would be good on a Trick Room Team (including ones with Trick Room).  The rest of the shinys on the list are passive wants but I am itneresed in.  I'd like everything lvl 40 or lower if possible.  I would prefer all Gen 6 or lower through ORAS or X/Y and in interesting balls but can trade in Gen 7 if necessary.  Only a handful of my shiny trades have been self obtained so assume they are casual.  Thank you!

Trapinch
Spinarak
Pawniard
mantine
Buizel
Poiwag
Voltorb

For trade:
shinys
In Moon:
pidgey, Raikou, gengar, Slowking, Dragonite, gigalith, koffing, gyarados, giratina, Jirachi - others, ask and I can check

rares
celesteela, Phermosa, Xurkitree, Keldeo, darkrai, mewtwo, arceus, hoopa, darkrai, Moltres, Kyogre, entei, yvetal - others, ask and I can check

In my Y version:
shinys
corsola, magneton, absol, pidgey, umbreon, Lugia - others, ask and I can check

rares
jirachi, phione, Zapdos, Articuno, JP Arceus, Hoopa, Regice Deoxys, Latias x2, Entei, reshiram, Virizion, Victini, mewtwo - others, ask and I can check

Events
Salazzles (6), Kalos hat Pikachus (5), Target Charizard (1), Marshadow codes (1), and Marshados themselves (6), Silvally codes (5), Silvally themselves (no bottle cap) (5).

I also have a fair amount of chainging shinys for trade so PM me with what you are looking for. Smile
Thanks to everyone who has helped me on this journey!

Updated: 11/3
Bumps for everyone! Smile
Hi! I promised you that I will give you a list of shiny Pokémon that I have. Just to warn you most of the BR shinies that I have are from trades so they have 5-6 IVs and might not be legit. Some of them I also use/planning to use to battle online so I need them cloned. Here's my list:
BRs:
Lopunny, Breloom, Whimsicott, Ampharos, Scizor
Regular shinies: Charizard, A-Raichu, Gadevoir, Milotic, Espeon, Drapion
(Nov 6, 2017, 01:21 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Hi! I promised you that I will give you a list of shiny Pokémon that I have. Just to warn you most of the BR shinies that I have are from trades so they have 5-6 IVs and might not be legit. Some of them I also use/planning to use to battle online so I need them cloned. Here's my list:
BRs:
Lopunny, Breloom, Whimsicott, Ampharos, Scizor
Regular shinies: Charizard, A-Raichu, Gadevoir, Milotic, Espeon, Drapion

Well I cant clone personally.  I would be interested in the Ampharos and Breloom.  

what level are the regular shinys?  and I assume this is all gen 7?
Hi!
I have a shiny Buizel in my moon game, but sadly its over level 40. I was wondering if you'd like to trade a Kalos Hat Pikachu for my pokemon?
Thanks!
(Nov 6, 2017, 01:52 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: Hi!
I have a shiny Buizel in my moon game, but sadly its over level 40. I was wondering if you'd like to trade a Kalos Hat Pikachu for my pokemon?
Thanks!

sure! adding you now, ill be in the plaza soon
(Nov 6, 2017, 01:52 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
Thanks!

Sweet! I'm online if you wanted to trade now ^.^
(Nov 6, 2017, 01:54 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
Thanks!

I dont see you in the plaza
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:01 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
Thanks!

Do I have to add you too for this to work? Sorry, I don't schedule trades often
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:03 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:01 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
Thanks!

Do I have to add you too for this to work? Sorry, I don't schedule trades often
you dont have to but it makes it easier, just make sure you are connected to the internet!