Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Some female fossils.
I need a female: Omanyte or Omastar, Craniodos or Rampardos, Tirtouga or Carracosta, Anorith or Armaldo for some breeding. Thanks to whoever can help. Ill give you a shiny for your troubles, or if you prefer something else we can negotiate, not that I have alot though.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I have all of them and I believe I even have them all with hidden ability but I don't have spares at the minute, if you are willing to wait I could start breeding them but with the gender ratios of them it may take a few days since I don't have much time to breed them  Undecided

(Jul 15, 2018, 04:26 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I have all of them and I believe I even have them all with hidden ability but I don't have spares at the minute, if you are willing to wait I could start breeding them but with the gender ratios of them it may take a few days since I don't have much time to breed them  Undecided
That would be awesome but don't worry about getting a female. I, being less busy, can just take a male and bread it into a female. And I know a thing or two about those gender ratios. I bred three to 4boxes of Tyrunt (Which were mostly all released for having crappy ivs) and out of it maybe 5 were female. We can trade whenever.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I have your Pokémon ready although I somehow seem to have lost my HA cranidos somewhere so the one I have currently is normal ability, hopefully this does not matter but if it does please say and I will check to see if it is in another generation game for you

(Jul 18, 2018, 06:15 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I have your Pokémon ready although I somehow seem to have lost my HA cranidos somewhere so the one I have currently is normal ability, hopefully this does not matter but if it does please say and I will check to see if it is in another generation game for you

Oh, no I wouldn't ask you to worry about that. We can trade tommorow just comment on here and Ill come as soon as I get a notification. Thanks again Tenebris.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ