Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Volcanion and Marshadow
Rainbow 
Hi there. Just like the title says I'm looking for Volcanion and Marshadow to complete my Pokemon Moon Living Dex. I missed out on the events and am only missing these 2 Pokemon to complete it. I have some Shiny's I can trade for them. Most of them are BR. If you want more information about a Pokemon just ask. Here is the list of shiny's for trade.

Krookodile Jolly Lv. 100
Garchomp Jolly Lv. 100
Goodra Rash Lv.52
Ho-Oh Adamant Lv. 100
Conkeldurr Naughty Lv. 57
Porygon Bold Lv. 25
Blaziken Jolly Lv. 100
Magikarp Jolly Lv. 99
Deoxys Timid Lv. 100
Butterfree Timid Lv. 100
Espeon Brave Lv. 58
Rayquazza Adamant Lv. 72
Event Xerneas Calm or Modest Lv. 100 (OT: XY&Z)
Event Yveltal Timid or Modest Lv. 100 (OT: XY&Z)
Milotic Timid Lv. 33
Raichu Timid Lv. 100
Sceptile Naive Lv. 100
Cresselia Bold Lv. 51
Azumarill Adamant Lv. 100
Vivillon (Pokeball pattern) Timid Lv. 100
Medicham Jolly Lv. 100
Aegislash Quiet Lv. 54
Roselia Calm Lv. 50
Luxray Adamant Lv. 61
Metagross Hardy Lv. 69
Rotom Calm Lv. 19
Greninja Timid Lv. 100
Hawlucha Adamant Lv. 50
Blissey Modest Lv. 50
Kyogre Timid Lv. 45
Talonflame Adamant Lv. 100
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

Hi! are any of these BR and would any be good for a trick room team?
(Jan 29, 2018, 08:29 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hi! are any of these BR and would any be good for a trick room team?

Most are BR. Just check the Lv's. As for trick room team I don't really know. I stopped playing competitive so I couldn't say.

Arthur C. Clarke

@Sorianwarrior aegislash is an awesome sweeper on a trick room team if you can play the mind games with kings sheild when necessary lol
(Jan 29, 2018, 08:32 AM)AurisxD Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2018, 08:29 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hi! are any of these BR and would any be good for a trick room team?

Most are BR. Just check the Lv's. As for trick room team I don't really know. I stopped playing competitive so I couldn't say.
@AurisxD I have recieved some lvl 100 casual shinys in the past so just good to make sure Smile

I have a some extra NA event marshadows for Aegislash.  I can trade more for more shinys as well
Hm, i see your missing Volcanion. it just so happens i got lots of Volcanions. How about that Deoxys for it?
Ive got Marshadow, If all the above are shiny I think Id like Butterfree. Ive also got Volcanion but it looks like @Umbreon9004 beat me to that one (:
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Sorianwarrior Just need 1. Added you. I'm mostly online from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +2 so we can trade then. Do you need more info on the Aegislash?

@Umbreon9004 Sure. Added you. I'm mostly online from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +2 so we can trade then. Do you need more info on the Deoxys?

@Dova Yeah they already beat you to it. If one of them doesn't respond in 48 hours we can trade.

Arthur C. Clarke

@AurisxD

No, thats Fine with me. see you then
(Jan 30, 2018, 09:47 AM)AurisxD Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Just need 1. Added you. I'm mostly online from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +2 so we can trade then. Do you need more info on the Aegislash?

@Umbreon9004 Sure. Added you. I'm mostly online from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +2 so we can trade then. Do you need more info on the Deoxys?

@Dova Yeah they already beat you to it. If one of them doesn't respond in 48 hours we can trade.

@AurisxD So I noticed i already have a lvl 52 (supposedly) battle ready Aegislash.  Could I get the rotom instead?  Sorry for the change.

OK, i might be calculating this wrong but i tihnk ill be avialable the last 4 hours of your time.  I am on New York time which is EST. haha