Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] looking for hidden ability exeggcute with skill swap
Hey Everyone!

im a shiny hunter like alot of people on these forums and ive been wanting to shiny hunt pyukumuku
now you might all know about his ability innards out which does alot of damage to any pokemon and thats incredibly annoying to shiny hunt for
so i saw this technique that requires a hidden ability exeggutor with his egg move skill swap
now im unsure where to get skill swap or his hidden ability so if anyone on here has the time or already has an exeggcute with its hidden ability and skill swap please feel free to comment what you would like in return
it doesnt have to be shiny just normal
(Jan 31, 2017, 07:19 AM)bamman Wrote: Hey Everyone!

im a shiny hunter like alot of people on these forums and ive been wanting to shiny hunt pyukumuku
now you might all know about his ability innards out which does alot of damage to any pokemon and thats incredibly annoying to shiny hunt for
so i saw this technique that requires a hidden ability exeggutor with his egg move skill swap
now im unsure where to get skill swap or his hidden ability so if anyone on here has the time or already has an exeggcute with its hidden ability and skill swap please feel free to comment what you would like in return
it doesnt have to be shiny just normal

I need the same thing
hidden ability exeggcute i have but skill swap i don't think i can made 1...
i also have pyukumuku HA