Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus
Hey guys!

Yup! I am leaving!

It has been the greatest meeting you all!
Playing ORAS has been amazing for being my first Poke game; Really loved breeding and sharing my Pokes with you.

I am taking an indefinitely hiatus in order to put 100% focus on real life. I am about to embark the final conclusion of a huge project for which I have been working on for the past year and a half. If you didn't know, I am Mechanical Engineer in Dynamic Control Systems. (I make cars driver-less)  :D

You are welcome to send me a PM at anytime, I will not close my account.

What will happen next?

If you owe me stuff, you are forgiven. Haha.
If I owe you stuff, I will fulfill my part of the agreement. Don't worry.

About my Giveaway Shop, it will be permanently closed starting September 7th, 2015.

I will finish my promise to Justin & Aggro, it started as my own suggestion but it turned into a reality. I have promised to deliver all Pokemon/Pokeball Sprites for the forum's own directory, and I will do it. I am at 400 sprites. Hey, may be that would be my legacy here. Haha.

Thanks to..

Justin, Aggro, Naitre, Roger, AnimeKid, TerrorKid, Ginger, GMX, Eevee, Royal, Aether, Eckley, PkPatriot, POD, etc, etc, I can name the entire member list. You guys helped me a lot, taught me so much and I can only say.. Thank you!

Adios muchachos!

Luis  Heart
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Sorry i never got to know you, best of luck to you with your project, driver-less cars sounds like really kool stuff to be working on!
I'll miss you Luisito, hope everything goes well, if you ever get a second of free time just come in here and say hello Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
later dude. good-luck on your project :D
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
goodbye Farewell my friend catch all the pokemon you can on your adventure
See You Later Lustio and Best of Luck with all of your Future Endeavors
Cya Luisito Hope you do well on your project and live a good life, come back soon :D
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Goodbye Luisto. I will always remember you in my self driving car that sadly doesn't exist yet. MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN!
(Sep 5, 2015, 05:36 PM)Luisito Wrote: Thanks to..

Roger

You made my day. Seriously, i will never forget you called Rogue "Roger" (and i'll start calling him Roger  for the rest of the days). I'm still laughing a lot in this moment hahah

Good luck with your project Luis  :P

Roger HAHAAHHHA
Aww well thank you to! Have a successful life!