Pokemon Forever
Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Everything-Else)
+--- Thread: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus (/Thread-Leaving-on-an-Indefinitely-Hiatus)

Pages: 1 2

Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - Luisito - Sep 5, 2015

Hey guys!

Yup! I am leaving!

It has been the greatest meeting you all!
Playing ORAS has been amazing for being my first Poke game; Really loved breeding and sharing my Pokes with you.

I am taking an indefinitely hiatus in order to put 100% focus on real life. I am about to embark the final conclusion of a huge project for which I have been working on for the past year and a half. If you didn't know, I am Mechanical Engineer in Dynamic Control Systems. (I make cars driver-less)  :D

You are welcome to send me a PM at anytime, I will not close my account.

What will happen next?

If you owe me stuff, you are forgiven. Haha.
If I owe you stuff, I will fulfill my part of the agreement. Don't worry.

About my Giveaway Shop, it will be permanently closed starting September 7th, 2015.

I will finish my promise to Justin & Aggro, it started as my own suggestion but it turned into a reality. I have promised to deliver all Pokemon/Pokeball Sprites for the forum's own directory, and I will do it. I am at 400 sprites. Hey, may be that would be my legacy here. Haha.

Thanks to..

Justin, Aggro, Naitre, Roger, AnimeKid, TerrorKid, Ginger, GMX, Eevee, Royal, Aether, Eckley, PkPatriot, POD, etc, etc, I can name the entire member list. You guys helped me a lot, taught me so much and I can only say.. Thank you!

Adios muchachos!

Luis  Heart

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - HealthyVenom1 - Sep 5, 2015

Sorry i never got to know you, best of luck to you with your project, driver-less cars sounds like really kool stuff to be working on!

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - ChaseInfinity - Sep 5, 2015

I'll miss you Luisito, hope everything goes well, if you ever get a second of free time just come in here and say hello Smile

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - yoloswag831 - Sep 5, 2015

later dude. good-luck on your project :D

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - princessgamer24 - Sep 5, 2015

goodbye Farewell my friend catch all the pokemon you can on your adventure

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - terrorkid94 - Sep 5, 2015

See You Later Lustio and Best of Luck with all of your Future Endeavors

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - Vitamins - Sep 5, 2015

Cya Luisito Hope you do well on your project and live a good life, come back soon :D

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - Delta - Sep 5, 2015

Goodbye Luisto. I will always remember you in my self driving car that sadly doesn't exist yet. MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN!

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - GiMYz - Sep 6, 2015

(Sep 5, 2015, 05:36 PM)Luisito Wrote: Thanks to..

Roger

You made my day. Seriously, i will never forget you called Rogue "Roger" (and i'll start calling him Roger  for the rest of the days). I'm still laughing a lot in this moment hahah

Good luck with your project Luis  :P

Roger HAHAAHHHA

RE: Leaving on an Indefinitely Hiatus - Royal - Sep 6, 2015

Aww well thank you to! Have a successful life!