Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Legendaries for Legendaries
So I'm looking to finish the Pokedex and I'm down to my last six that I need. 

Jirachi
Dialga
Zekrom
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie

I've gathered a pretty decent selection of legendaries to trade for them. Here are some of the Pokemon that I'm offering in exchange

Ho-oh
Lugia
Ho-oh (Shiny, Japanese)
Manaphy
Virizion
Yvethal (Shiny, Japanese)
Regi-Trio
Mewtwo (Shiny) (That's my baby. Really don't want to let him go. lol)
Creselia
Hoopa
Keldeo
Darkrai
Palkia
Reshiram
Kyreum
Giratina
Deoxys
If anyone has any interest just let me know. I'm usually available after about 6pm.
I have a Meloetta and a Zekrom, I want them both back and would like to trade them with a Hoopa and the Yvethal if thats possible Smile
That would be awesome. But I have an odd request. I'm completing the dex with my girlfriend, so after we complete the trade, can i hold the two for about ten minutes? Just long enough to add them to her dex as well?
(Oct 19, 2016, 06:52 PM)Calyx Wrote: That would be awesome. But I have an odd request. I'm completing the dex with my girlfriend, so after we complete the trade, can i hold the two for about ten minutes? Just long enough to add them to her dex as well?

ye that shouldn t be a problem :3
Alright. Adding you now.
Appreciate it! gave you a Rate!
I have diancie but I'd really like it back
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:53 PM)Pfrehm Wrote: I have diancie but I'd really like it back

That's fine. I'll be available this evening. I have the same request I had before if you don't mind. Let me hold it just long enough to add it to my girlfriend's Dex as well.
(Oct 20, 2016, 04:48 AM)Calyx Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:53 PM)Pfrehm Wrote: I have diancie but I'd really like it back

That's fine. I'll be available this evening. I have the same request I had before if you don't mind. Let me hold it just long enough to add it to my girlfriend's Dex as well.

Sounds good,  just pm me when you're ready
i could give you the jirachi and genesect for the reshiram and hoopa if you would like!