Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Legit or hacked?
Hey guys. Someone traded me 3 event pokemons in oras Keldeo, celebi, and zygarde.

I dont know if they are legit or hacked. They all cannot be traded through gts because of ribbons i think. 

Celebi lvl100 cherish ball
hp.       329
Atk.     254
Def.     248
Sp.atk.240
Sp.def.222
spd.     241
Nature. rash
ability. nature cure

Moves
Confusion
Recover
Cut
Dazzling gleam

Zygarde lvl100 cherish ball
Hp.     357
atk.     197
Def.     280
Sp.atk.220
Sp.def.222
Spd.    217
Nature. Modest
Ability. Aura break

Moves
Lands wrath
Extreme speed
Glare
Outrage

Keldeo lvl100 cherish ball
Hp.     310
atk.     161
Def.     216
Sp.atk.294
sp.def.199
spd.    277
Nature. Timid
Ability.   Justified

Moves 
Aqua jet
Secret sword
Double kick
bubble beam

Are they hacked?
What are the OT's of them?
I'm back again.
(Aug 2, 2017, 03:51 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: What are the OT's of them?
XYZ and GF
also the date they've got are matches the events date
@Prockie Umm, yes, most likely they are hacked.

GF is a common OT for hacked Pokémon. Anything with it is genned.

Honestly, if they're shiny, they're genned.
If the Keldeo is shiny, it is genned. Shiny Keldeo in any game is 100 percent shiny locked and impossible to obtain legally. Same goes for Celebi and Zygarde. If shiny, hacked.
Hope this helps, rep given because I love to help.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Prockie both those OTs are from real events. As long as they're not shiny + have the correct event ribbon, they're more than likely legit. At most they could clones of legit events
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Aug 2, 2017, 08:53 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Prockie both those OTs are from real events. As long as they're not shiny + have the correct event ribbon, they're more than likely legit. At most they could clones of legit events

all of them are not shiny. yeah i guess it's all clone 

can i get ban for having these pokemons? I already have alot of pokemon gts. And i dont know if they are all legit. Can i get also ban from having alot of hacked pokemon that i didn't created?
@Prockie As long as the pokemon look legal and you don't have anything that stands out (ex. 999 of each item in your bag), you should be fine.
(Aug 2, 2017, 02:26 PM)Prockie Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2017, 08:53 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Prockie both those OTs are from real events. As long as they're not shiny + have the correct event ribbon, they're more than likely legit. At most they could clones of legit events

all of them are not shiny. yeah i guess it's all clone 

can i get ban for having these pokemons? I already have alot of pokemon gts. And i dont know if they are all legit. Can i get also ban from having alot of hacked pokemon that i didn't created?

@Prockie No. You will not get banned. This is a common misconception, and it is 100 percent untrue. You will not get banned. There is really nothing wrong with using these Pokemon.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!