Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Let me tell you something about Clefable...
I think everyone needs to know this,,,

Clefable  
Ability: Magic Guard  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 76 SpA  
Relaxed Nature  
- Cosmic Power  
- Meteor Mash  
- Moonblast  
- Power-Up Punch

This set is absolutely, positively, complete utter crap. PERIOD.

Thank you for your time.  Smile
I assume you came across something like this in the Kanto Classic?

I came across dumb sets as well, like a Thunder Wave Alakazam, and a Snorlax with Whirlwind, Self-Destruct, Body Slam, and some other dumb move that I can't remember. Stuff that is situational but works on your team specifically and frustrates you.

And hey, at least that Clefable doesn't have Minimize!
(Mar 6, 2016, 05:59 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I assume you came across something like this in the Kanto Classic?

I came across dumb sets as well, like a Thunder Wave Alakazam, and a Snorlax with Whirlwind, Self-Destruct, Body Slam, and some other dumb move that I can't remember. Stuff that is situational but works on your team specifically and frustrates you.

And hey, at least that Clefable doesn't have Minimize!

Lol I wish I encountered a set like this! It would've been easy pickin. Unfortunately, this was a set I came up with for the Kanto Classic. It was so crap, it never KO'd anything, and always gets 2HKO'd from physical attacks.

Well it seems viable if its running with Stored Power instead of Meteor Mash, Minimize instead of P-Up Punch, and holding a Life Orb. But other than that, trust me, this set is so terrible. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Thunder Wave Alakazam and Whirlwind/Self Destruct Snorlax aren't bad sets. They serve a specific function for the team.

Also, Physical Clefable? Bad idea for competitive. I'd run it in a troll metagame with Belly Drum, Facade, Drain Punch and Ice Punch/Meteor Mash with a Toxic Orb and the Magic Guard ability though.
[Insert signature here]