Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lf: analytic Staryu
Hey I'm looking for an analytic Staryu/Starmie. I have many things in my boxes for trade.
@n0ledge Cool profile pic! I can trade you an analytic Staryu, but I'm have to breed my Starmie. Can you wait?
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:18 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @n0ledge Cool profile pic! I can trade you an analytic Staryu, but I'm have to breed my Starmie. Can you wait?

I love Pennywise Smile I was dressed as him last halloween ahah I scared a lot of people.

Yeah sure I don't mind the wait at all. Is there anything you are looking for?
@n0ledge How awesome (dressing like Pennywise), and I bet you did scare a lot of people.

I'm looking for a HA Female Nidoran, but if you don't have one that's ok. Anything would do. Let me start breeding. I'll message you when I'm ready to trade.
I don't have an HA one Sad

Would a HA dratini with extreme speed be interesting?
@n0ledge That's ok, just trade whatever Pokemon you have a spare of. I'm ready to trade.
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:41 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @n0ledge That's ok, just trade whatever Pokemon you have a spare of. I'm ready to trade.

Thanks man Smile
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:43 PM)n0ledge Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:41 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @n0ledge That's ok, just trade whatever Pokemon you have a spare of. I'm ready to trade.

Thanks man Smile

You're welcome.
@n0ledge Forgot to mention the Staryu should have 5 IVs.
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:52 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @n0ledge Forgot to mention the Staryu should have 5 IVs.

Great it will shorten my breeding process then Sleepy