Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lf ha ability pokemon
I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken,ha chimchar, ha skrelp, ha tepig, ha oshawott, ha snivy, ha slowpoke, ha fennekin, and ha bulbasuar

Lf squirtle with aura sphere and ha cradilly with recover and stealth rocks
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:00 PM)1harrisboy Wrote: I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken,ha chimchar, ha skrelp, ha tepig, ha oshawott, ha snivy, ha slowpoke, ha fennekin, and ha bulbasuar

I have a squirtle with aura sphere
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:03 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:00 PM)1harrisboy Wrote: I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, and staraptor.

What do you want for it?
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:05 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:

What do you want for it?

Whay IV's do the entei and the steelix have?
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:07 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:05 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:

What do you want for it?

Whay IV's do the entei and the steelix have?

entei is one iv in attack and steelix is 2 iv in hp and defense
What do you want for the shiny skorupi? I can offer 2 IV sliggoos with gooey or a 2 IV shelgon with overcoat.
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:17 PM)Arctero Wrote: What do you want for the shiny skorupi? I can offer 2 IV sliggoos with gooey or a 2 IV shelgon with overcoat.

I'll take a sliggoo
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:19 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 03:17 PM)Arctero Wrote: What do you want for the shiny skorupi? I can offer 2 IV sliggoos with gooey or a 2 IV shelgon with overcoat.

I'll take a sliggoo

sorry, I misread, I have a 3 IV and a 2 IV.

EDIT: I have added you and I'll wait for the trade request
IGN: Patrick
i can breed a squitle with fake out, aqua jet, aura sphere and water spout for you.
i like the shiny leafeon
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:37 PM)justus4all Wrote: i can breed a squitle with fake out, aqua jet, aura sphere and water spout for you.
i like the shiny leafeon

Alright thanks