Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lf volcanion
Apparently I very country in the world except Germany has a store that gives away volcanion codes. Considering I am in Germany I can't get myself one (sadness). So if you could get an extra code when picking yours up, it would be greatly appreciated. Heart
where do we pick codes up
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:05 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: where do we pick codes up

gamestop :P
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
@greendragon13
first of all, this should probably go in the trades section (if a mod finds this and I'm wrong, please correct me)
second of all, Gamestop in Germany is giving out Volcanion codes (source)
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:24 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: @greendragon13
first of all, this should probably go in the trades section (if a mod finds this and I'm wrong, please correct me)

But I went today, and he told me that they don't have it. I even asked if they will get them because other countries get them later, but he said they'll never get them

And yeah, trade probably is a better section for this
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:26 AM)greendragon13 Wrote:

But I went today, and he told me that they don't have it. I even asked if they will get them because other countries get them later, but he said they'll never get them

that's odd... either he was misinformed and they'll come later or BulbaNews was misinformed and Germany won't get them (which I doubt)
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:31 AM)wundrweapon Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:26 AM)greendragon13 Wrote:

that's odd... either he was misinformed and they'll come later or BulbaNews was misinformed and Germany won't get them (which I doubt)

Sorry to correct you, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I just checked the news for bulbapedia and they didn't have any news about Germany getting them, same with serebii. It is odd, but I still don't think we're gonna have them here.
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:04 AM)greendragon13 Wrote: Apparently I very country in the world except Germany has a store that gives away volcanion codes. Considering I am in Germany I can't get myself one (sadness). So if you could get an extra code when picking yours up, it would be greatly appreciated. Heart

I will give you a Volcanion. One time thing people, don't come begging me.
I'm also living in germany. And fyi @greendragon13, the codes are only available in certain GameStops, not in every single one.