Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Live giveaway/community stream info/ discussion
So in my last giveaway I posted a poll that asked people if they want a live giveaway to do event pokemon. And to my surprise, a staggering 95% of people who voted said yes. So I will do one. All the info of when and were it will be will be down below. If you have any suggestions or questions, just ask them down below in the thread. Hope to see many of you guys there. (insert extremly happy face)

Date:4/16/16
Time: 7:00pm EST (may change slightly)
Where: https://www.twitch.tv/PFForumGaming

Pokemon will be raffled off and one per person.
Pokemon(s) that will be given out: Multiple 6th gen event mons
A legend fallen from grace.
thank you for taking time and doing this
I don't have a Twitch account because I'm only 10 :p
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
What will the giveaway entail, exactly? Is there something we have to do?
@Oddish 4 ever They will consist of the mythical pokemon, and other events like the shiny Yveltal and Xerneas, etc. How they will be raffled, I'll be using the twitch raffle system they have. And don't worry about the amount, I am probably going to have more then enough do to me over proparing everytime for these giveaway.

@Johnnyspyguy  Yea, it's the only way i could do this with the most ease. I dont know what is stopping you to making one, but i dont see age to be something to worry about. There are kids that are younger then you who stream. But if its adults saying no, you could always make it secretly. Kappa
@Unit501  I'll try lol
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
So here is a list of what I am going to have 
5 HA Articuno
5 HA Moltres
5 HA Zapdos
5 shiny Yveltal
5 shiny Xerneas
5 diancie
5 Hoopa

If you want anything else I can see what I can get.
(Apr 17, 2016, 08:21 AM)Unit501 Wrote: So here is a list of what I am going to have 
5 HA Articuno
5 HA Moltres
5 HA Zapdos
5 shiny Yveltal
5 shiny Xerneas
5 diancie
5 Hoopa

If you want anything else I can see what I can get.

Do you have any of the event Volcanion from preordering the movie ticket?
@Tharsin  Sadly I don't. I was planning on adding volcanion thinking it was a normal disrabution but when I found out you had to pre order a ticket to get the code I couldnt. But maybe later down the line I will do another giveaway like this, when volcanion becomes distrabuted more openly.
@Unit501 Thats cool, thanks anyways =) How do i go about obtaining somethign from the list above?  I'd love a shiny legendary from Gen VI