Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat
[Image: final.jpg]

Hello fellow trainers, breeders, battlers and fanatics! My name is CheatingZubat IGN: Double Big. I'm using this super awesome General Discussion to make my own living diary of my exploits in the Pokemon Omega Ruby universe! First and foremost I'd like to state that I don't compete or battle, I just breed. I just started getting into IV training and Masuda Method shiny raising! On this first page I'm going to edit/tweak what's listed so you guys know at all times, on page one, what I'm seeking now and what is next on my list for shiny hunting! I'll also include all eggs hatched in the effort! Also note that if you want one of my breeding non-shinies, message me.

Updated Daily! Drop in and check out the log! Listed below are the Pokemon I've hatched thus far as well as the egg count.

Shiny Zorua at 8:38AM on October 5th! EHT is 525!!

Current Objective Shiny Pokemon: SPIRITOMB
Number of Eggs Hatched: 0 a/o October 5th, 2015

-Next in Que: -TBD- Taking a small break to get through Elite Four!! Will keep updating when I get awesome things!
Thursday, October 1st, 2015
-Day 3 of Shiny Breeding Zorua. On top of having another wonderful Wonder Trade day (see below), I'm gaining steam on this Masuda Method! Any day now..

Notable Wonder Trades:
Rotom!!
Solosis
Dratini!!
Litleo then Growlithe back to back!!
IVx5 Sableye!!
SHINY GIRITINA (Note, Traded for an event Hoopa through random trade! Strait from Japan baby!)

Friday, October 2nd 2015
-Day 4 of Shiny Breeding Zorua. Thus far no success at all even with day long hatching sessions. Today was a good day when wonder trading them off! In addition to the listed Wonder Trades, I attempted to trade an extra Zorua for a Spiritomb and that trade went through! Welcome Spiritomb, I can't wait to Masuda Method you into another shiny for my collection! She is from Germany, no less!

Notable Wonder Trades:
[GER] IVx5 Ekans (Holding Destiny Knot!)
IVx6 Shiny Cloyster!!!!
[JPN] Staryu
[ITA] Snorlax
Persian
Update on Friday 2nd!

My roomates came home having bought both Omega Ruby and Sapphire!! Before they deleted their files they found some interesting things to give me!

Shiny Mewtwo!!!!!!!!!
Thundurus!!!!
Kyogre!!

Also attained through a random, last second Wonder Trade, a shiny Totodile!!
Jesus. Keep up the good work. If you get bored I suggest chain fishing. I generally always get a shiny within two hours.
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:34 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Jesus. Keep up the good work. If you get bored I suggest chain fishing. I generally always get a shiny within two hours.

Thanks man!!! If you see anything on this living diary that you want or whatever, let me know and we can work something out. If it's something I can breed, or whatever, it's free. If it's a legendary I'm pretty open to trades (I don't like Lengedary Pokemon..). Also, fishing is totally on my list of things to do. I'm literally going to grind out this egg hatching and them start on the rest of my stuff. I've done NOTHING but Egg hatching and Wonder Trading them for four days now. >_<
Saturday, October 3d, 2015

-Day 5 of trying to get my shiny Zorua! Still no luck, even after another 100 eggs. Thus is the existence of a breeder I suppose, and I could have a long way to go! The Wonder Trades were not hot for a good long portion of the day and I was losing hope that I'd get anything that was particularly interesting, however that was not the case!

Notable Wonder Trades:

Egg hatched Gourgeist!!
Beldum! I didn't have one.
Shiny Abomasnow!! Thank you Sakati.TV!!!

Sunday, October 4th, 2015

-Day 6 of trying to get a shiny Zorua. Good lord it's taking a LONG time. I'm getting a lot of regional Pokemon due to my trades however so that's always wonderful. I did around 115 eggs today, still no luck. HOWEVER, something amazing did happen, I did manage to get something on the side that I am utterly thrilled about.

Notable Wonder Trades:
Guys..sadly today was not my day! I didn't get anything that was notable! But don't worry, given my luck I'm sure some other cool stuff will come my way.
That being said, I managed to do a wonderful trade today for a...wait for it. Dun dun...DUN.

Victini!! My favorite Legendary Pokemon of all time! I had an extra Latios, three IV's. Put it on the GTS and managed, within an hour, to get a wonderful Victini! Welcome to the team! AHHH.
Hey I really love how your doing this I enjoy reading it :D I had a similar experience with wonder trade the other day. I was playing with a friend and we were doing this thing we call a "Wonder Trade Battle" where basically we wonder trade 6 breedjects we have and have a battle with whatever pokemon we get. In my last wondertrade I got a shiny Riolu. Anyways :P nice work. Hope you get your Zorua soon.
(Oct 4, 2015, 02:18 AM)Mikcow Wrote: Hey I really love how your doing this I enjoy reading it :D I had a similar experience with wonder trade the other day. I was playing with a friend and we were doing this thing we call a "Wonder Trade Battle" where basically we wonder trade 6 breedjects we have and have a battle with whatever pokemon we get. In my last wondertrade I got a shiny Riolu. Anyways :P nice work. Hope you get your Zorua soon.

Dude! That's a really funny idea! Do you stream that at all?! That would be something I would watch. :3 And I appreciate the compliment about this forum. I wanted to have a kinda log (even for myself) so I could look back and see my progress and previous thoughts. I can't believe you got a Riolu shiny! Ugh, that's amazing. Also, thanks for the +1!! :3
(Oct 4, 2015, 09:25 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 02:18 AM)Mikcow Wrote: Hey I really love how your doing this I enjoy reading it :D I had a similar experience with wonder trade the other day. I was playing with a friend and we were doing this thing we call a "Wonder Trade Battle" where basically we wonder trade 6 breedjects we have and have a battle with whatever pokemon we get. In my last wondertrade I got a shiny Riolu. Anyways :P nice work. Hope you get your Zorua soon.

Dude! That's a really funny idea! Do you stream that at all?! That would be something I would watch. :3 And I appreciate the compliment about this forum. I wanted to have a kinda log (even for myself) so I could look back and see my progress and previous thoughts. I can't believe you got a Riolu shiny! Ugh, that's amazing. Also, thanks for the +1!! :3

Nah don't have a 3ds capture card but I would stream it if I could. Then you can see all the Wurmple vs. Wurmple that happens, with the occasional shiny (^^^). You're welcome for the +1 I love reading your log :D
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:52 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:34 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Jesus. Keep up the good work. If you get bored I suggest chain fishing. I generally always get a shiny within two hours.

Thanks man!!! If you see anything on this living diary that you want or whatever, let me know and we can work something out. If it's something I can breed, or whatever, it's free. If it's a legendary I'm pretty open to trades (I don't like Lengedary Pokemon..). Also, fishing is totally on my list of things to do. I'm literally going to grind out this egg hatching and them start on the rest of my stuff. I've done NOTHING but Egg hatching and Wonder Trading them for four days now. >_<

I was wondering if you had a spare Lotad. My game is Omega Ruby so I want to get all the Alpha Sapphire exclusives. Please let me know if this is possible for you Smile