Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:41 AM)Mikcow Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:52 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:34 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Jesus. Keep up the good work. If you get bored I suggest chain fishing. I generally always get a shiny within two hours.

Thanks man!!! If you see anything on this living diary that you want or whatever, let me know and we can work something out. If it's something I can breed, or whatever, it's free. If it's a legendary I'm pretty open to trades (I don't like Lengedary Pokemon..). Also, fishing is totally on my list of things to do. I'm literally going to grind out this egg hatching and them start on the rest of my stuff. I've done NOTHING but Egg hatching and Wonder Trading them for four days now. >_<

I was wondering if you had a spare Lotad. My game is Omega Ruby so I want to get all the Alpha Sapphire exclusives. Please let me know if this is possible for you Smile

I got chu' covered! :3 Thanks again for the HA!!!
[Image: 5f7f8af44652c763b0775926a670ac8b.jpg]

Welcome the newest member to CheatingZubats team!

Total Egg Count of 525 at 8:36AM!
Update! Taking a little break to get through more of the story! If I get any awesome Wonder Trades I'll be sure to post that along with other interesting things.

Oh yeah, and I got a SHINY GROWLITHE!!
how do you get those shinies in wonder trade you lucky guy!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Update!

As of October 7th, 2015!

We've got some new shinies today, thanks in part to the awesome trades with a new acquaintance of mine! Ontop of the awesome new shinies, I have been training up a team for the Elite Four! Thus far we've got:

Cinccino, 252-Attack EV, 252-Speed EV!! Skill Link
Tangrowth, 252-Sp.Attack EV, 252-HP EV!! Chlorophyll
Darmanitan, 252-Attack EV, 252-Speed EV!! Sheer Power!!
Rhyperior, 252-Attack EV, 125-Sp.Defense EV, 125-HP EV!! Solid Rock!!

I'm aiming for a multiple set up with this build, mostly for fun, to take advantage of Tangrowth's Sunny Day for his 2x Speed boost, instant Solar Beam. Then upon swap out I can go into Darmanitan and wreck house with the buffed over all damage to his fire attacks. Coupled with his Sheer Power and modified speed, I can sweep very well!

We have a Luxray on the list of new, shiny partners!! Also included is a shiny Beldum and...
Dun, dun..DUNNNN.

SHINY Zubat named CheatinZubat!
Thanks Yui!!
(Oct 7, 2015, 03:05 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote: We have a Luxray on the list of new, shiny partners!! Also included is a shiny Beldum and...
Dun, dun..DUNNNN.

SHINY Zubat named CheatinZubat!
Thanks Yui!!

No problem ;D Glad i can help!
Btw on that team you're building, charizard-Y, I use a charizard-Y + venusaur with chlorophyll speed boost. Also charizard can learn solar beam... so that water weakness... naaah :P
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
if you could breed me a shiny zorua that would be sick
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you could breed me a shiny zorua that would be sick

I was thinking of doing a hatching Give-Away, where I do a poll and once every..oh, two weeks, or something, give away one hatched shiny that was voted on!
What do you do with all the breedjects. Do you bank them, release or Wonder Trade? I don't know what I would do with 500+ Zorua's :P
(Oct 8, 2015, 05:48 AM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you could breed me a shiny zorua that would be sick

I was thinking of doing a hatching Give-Away, where I do a poll and once every..oh, two weeks, or something, give away one hatched shiny that was voted on!
that would be boss asf