Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for HA pokemon
Hi i am looking for a carvanha, riolu, pawniard, fletchling, tentacool, or a spritzee all with their HA. if you have any of these pokemon and can trade me one i will be forever grateful and will give you a plus one rep. i also have some sableye, eevee, medicham, shieldon, meowth, wobuffet, mawile, shellos, and gible with their HA that i will be willing to trade for them.
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:07 PM)BladeTitan94 Wrote: Hi i am looking for a carvanha, riolu, pawniard, fletchling, tentacool, or a spritzee all with their HA. if you have any of these pokemon and can trade me one i will be forever grateful and will give you a plus one rep. i also have some sableye and eevee with their HA that i will be willing to trade for them.

I have a fletching with HA
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:12 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:07 PM)BladeTitan94 Wrote: Hi i am looking for a carvanha, riolu, pawniard, fletchling, tentacool, or a spritzee all with their HA. if you have any of these pokemon and can trade me one i will be forever grateful and will give you a plus one rep. i also have some sableye and eevee with their HA that i will be willing to trade for them.

great i will add you. do you want an eevee or a sableye with its ha?
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:16 PM)BladeTitan94 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:12 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

great i will add you. do you want an eevee or a sableye with its ha?

Well i've got both of them, do you have any BR pokemon?
yea i have an adamant nature charizard with 6iv's ev spread i believe is 252 spa, 145 health, and 111 speed with the moveset swords dance, dragon claw, earthquake and roost. i couldnt get dragon dance on it thats why im willing to trade it
I think i have a HA lucario that I can give you.
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:34 PM)Arctero Wrote: I think i have a HA lucario that I can give you.

really ty very much. do you want anything in return cuz i have eevee and sableye with there HA
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:37 PM)BladeTitan94 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:34 PM)Arctero Wrote: I think i have a HA lucario that I can give you.

really ty very much. do you want anything in return cuz i have eevee and sableye with there HA

do you have anything else, because I already have several of those two.
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:42 PM)Arctero Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:37 PM)BladeTitan94 Wrote:

do you have anything else, because I already have several of those two.

i have a vulpix, medicham, shieldon, meowth, wobbuffet, shellos, gible, and mawile all with their ha that i can breed for you. you get to pick one of the pokemon i listed for you.
Hey I just checked, I must have traded it away, but I can still get you one from dream radar.