Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fakemon Nickel Version
If you guys didn't know there is a project going on to create a Fakemon game around Justin a lot of the information is on our facebook group ProjectFynnParty https://www.facebook.com/groups/51381791...tif_t=like . We have a full dex count of 152 (153 counting Chatot) that have been designed and developed by the group. Here is the full dex:

[Image: dex_by_mwctcc-d8lp2f7.png]

We have started to make the region towns they are based off North American Cities, the region is called Murrica

[Image: map_by_mwctcc-d9169su.png]

The lot of us on ProjectFlynnParty including myself have been doing what we can but due to some prior commitments some progress has been slowed down from when we were making fakemon. Any input /help developing the game from the community over all would be appreciated.
This is pretty cool! 10/10
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jul 13, 2015, 03:49 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: This is pretty cool! 10/10

Thanks Smile its been quite a project to balance, but I'm not giving up on it no matter how long it takes.
Lord Goomy event only Kappa
(Jul 13, 2015, 03:55 PM)Mwctcc Wrote:

Thanks Smile its been quite a project to balance, but I'm not giving up on it no matter how long it takes.

Make sure you make all those Goomen references Kappa also maybe when you win the league, instead of going into the hall of fame, you get Justins Championships Belt Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
too many steel types imo :o combined with a lot of bugs the game could be too easy with fire type starter

and the foomshroom going from grass to steel fire?

and lol at kangasflynn xD
(Jul 13, 2015, 04:01 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2015, 03:55 PM)Mwctcc Wrote:

Make sure you make all those Goomen references Kappa also maybe when you win the league, instead of going into the hall of fame, you get Justins Championships Belt Kappa

kappa the championship belt is a pokemon
(Jul 13, 2015, 04:41 PM)Apo Wrote: too many steel types imo :o combined with a lot of bugs the game could be too easy with fire type starter

Maybe fire starter could be baby mode lol, we just made fakemon so we kinda got out of hand with the typings I think but they were directly made from the fans so its what typings we all came to a conclusion on. Foomshrrom is kinda a inside joke with how the original concept of the fakemon looked so going from a grass mushroom thinking it would be a grass type when it evolved then realizing its fire steel after it evolved made some of us laugh with how it could cause confusion.
(Jul 13, 2015, 05:39 PM)Mwctcc Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2015, 04:41 PM)Apo Wrote: too many steel types imo :o combined with a lot of bugs the game could be too easy with fire type starter

Maybe fire starter could be baby mode lol, we just made fakemon so we kinda got out of hand with the typings I think but they were directly made from the fans so its what typings we all came to a conclusion on. Foomshrrom is kinda a inside joke with how the original concept of the fakemon looked so going from a grass mushroom thinking it would be a grass type when it evolved then realizing its fire steel after it evolved made some of us laugh with how it could cause confusion.

i can understand for the shroom, but about typings if you are gonna make a game it will be important ^^