Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch

This is the team i am building, so if you have any of these, leave a comment so we can further discuss Smile
I had Frosslass and I think she isnt a good pokemon (for me) and you already have other 2 pokemon with ice type, so change him/her.
(Nov 22, 2015, 11:53 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I had Frosslass and I think she isnt a good pokemon (for me) and you already have other 2 pokemon with ice type, so change him/her.

True, however with this setup i find that Froslass is actually really powerful, and can put in a lot of work till it faints. I tested in showdown Smile
(Nov 22, 2015, 12:29 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 11:53 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I had Frosslass and I think she isnt a good pokemon (for me) and you already have other 2 pokemon with ice type, so change him/her.

True, however with this setup i find that Froslass is actually really powerful, and can put in a lot of work till it faints. I tested in showdown Smile

Then you need to show him or any other pokemon a move that defeats the type that defeats ice type. For example, Ice is weak to fire, so teach one of them a wáter type move or an earth type move.
(Nov 22, 2015, 12:33 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 12:29 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:

Then you need to show him or any other pokemon a move that defeats the type that defeats ice type. For example, Ice is weak to fire, so teach one of them a wáter type move or an earth type move.
Yeah, i use this team in doubles, so i can get away with it by using scizor or rotom usually. Btw got any of these?
I had Scizor. Yours is good trained, but make him forget roost and teack him X-scisor. He is very, very resistant and hits hard, but he is very weak to fire. Forget roost. If you are fightning a fire type, just change that pokemon or use the other. The doubles are for protecting the other pokemon´s weakness.
(Nov 22, 2015, 12:52 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I had Scizor. Yours is good trained, but make him forget roost and teack him X-scisor. He is very, very resistant and hits hard, but he is very weak to fire. Forget roost. If you are fightning a fire type, just change that pokemon or use the other. The doubles are for protecting the other pokemon´s weakness.

Bug Bite with Technician does more damage than X-scisor though Smile
I'd personally switch out double edge for giga drain, leech seed, or earthquake. Giga drain/leech seed will help you stay in the game longer and all though earthquake is a great way to screw over fire and rock types the grass typing already gives you one up over rock and fire types do tend to be pretty fast, so leech seed is probably the best choice in this sitch. Unless your good at predicting when to switch.
Other than your rotom wash and diggersby, your team is pretty weak to fire. I'm not sure who your core is, but I'd also recommend putting never-melt ice on at least one, and putting a fire dousing move on at least two of them unless you're hella good at switch predicting.
(Nov 22, 2015, 12:52 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I had Scizor. Yours is good trained, but make him forget roost and teack him X-scisor. He is very, very resistant and hits hard, but he is very weak to fire. Forget roost. If you are fightning a fire type, just change that pokemon or use the other. The doubles are for protecting the other pokemon´s weakness.

I might try it. Only catch is that scizor will lose all its longevity in the battle for it. I have used roost on it so much lol. But i'll see how the x-scissor works out Smile Do you still have that scizor also?
(Nov 22, 2015, 01:11 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:

I might try it. Only catch is that scizor will lose all its longevity in the battle for it. I have used roost on it so much lol. But i'll see how the x-scissor works out Smile Do you still have that scizor also?

Nope. I changed him for shiny Lucario. Then, I changed him for my precios competitive 6IV´s fully EV trained in attack, hp and speed, Jolly Tyranytar