Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for these shinies
Zygarde, Hoopa, ash greninja. I realize these are shiny lock but any way to hack them and it will allow them to be traded via link trade?

also looking for shiny 100 female kingler, 100 female shiny haxorus, 100 female shiny aerodactyl with aerodactyl mega stone, and sableeye/scizor mega stone
I'm afraid we don't do illegal stuff round here. The best way to get illegal stuff, if you're really that desperate for it, is to hack it in yourself.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@Porygonfan 

I doubt anyone will be willing to do these as if you have Pokémon that are impossible to obtain such as non-event shiny locked Pokémon you have a much higher chance to get banned from most online functions of the game, making this a risk for both you and anyone who tries to help you. When trading online with such Pokémon the majority are blocked from trading and by attempting to do so it can flag this to their servers causing bans.

I have managed to recieve a shiny victini from wonder trade before so I am not saying that it is impossible to recieve them but it carries a large risk, which is why I released the Victini immediately

Short answer, no
OU MASTER RACE
@Porygonfan it is impossible to to trade a shiny Hoopa, Zygard, or Ash-Greninja as the won't pass the hack check.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Kris 
Personally I prefer long, meaningful answers of deep and powerful philosophy because it really brings forward your point in such a passionate and emotional way that ultimately the other participant(s) of the conversation either gets mindblown or gets bored of you.

That was painful

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Ok then, you asked furret.

*ahem* The request you have put forth in which you hope to obtain a rarer version of three Pokemon who have a 1/4096 chance at being a color that is different to that of the original color is up for a reasonably long but educated debate. Firstly, the species of Pokemon named Hoopa is a Pokemon with a recolor that you are currently unable to receive via legitimate methods. The species of Pokemon named Greninja does have an obtainable recolor. You are instead trying to obtain the recolor of Greninja that has an Ability from the compact demo version of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which does not exist. The species of Pokemon named Zygarde has no obtainable recolor, despite it's counterparts Xerneas and Yveltal have obtainable recolor forms.
OU MASTER RACE
try the neoseeker forums

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/
@Kris 
I've seen worse. GG this time.

Seriously, though. I'm trying to learn the entirety of 2 religions and you (maybe?) want me to continue that.

My trade shop - V2.3