Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking to start spreading out some Event Only Berries
I'm hoping to start distributing some of the Event Only berries (Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap Berry), but I have none of them. That said, I have ALL berries short of those four, and Durin, Pamtre, Rabuta, and Spelon, so I'm happy to trade for them if needed. So I'm short 8 in all, and being a completionist at heart, I need to tackle this next and I would be happy to help others in that regard.

Pokedex, done.
All TM's, done.
Bred Perfect versions of all Megas, mostly done.

Now, it's time for the berries.
So I got myself the four non-event berries that I didn't have, so now I have them all except for the exclusives.

I would like to complete my berrydex, and I'd definitely load up my Wonder Trade Pokemon with the event only berries if for no better reason than to spread them around. If anyone can help me accomplish this, I would be immensely grateful.
So I managed to get a Custap Berry, and a Micle Berry from the Global Link Attractions. Once I get the other two, I'll start distributing.
I should probably start working on my berry collection, I always plant some then forget about them till they all wither and die. I am so bad at gardening...
For me it's gotten to the point where I just have a timer going for every 4 hours, as that's how long watering a tree lasts. Gives a pretty good yield when done that way, and I can do all the other stuff I need to do in the meantime.
I need to get the rare berries for later use.
I officially have every single berry.
I feel accomplished.
Currently in the process of growing all but the Rowap, as my fields are full of the other 3, but I'm officially in full production. =D
I have over 100 of all berries. So by this point, if you want 'em, just ask. I'll try to keep checking rather frequently.