Poll: Do you want me to continue this mini-series?
Yes!
No...
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MINI-SERIES] I Am An Axew - Weekly Updates
I like where this is going
Recap

Axew learned from Pyroar that strange events started happening on the island after a meteor shower. In the aftermath, pokémon began to appear, and a strange moan began to resonate from the top of the island's highest mountain. Fearful of losing anymore pokémon, all trips to investigate were ceased. Their audience was interrupted by the news of a raging Garchomp headed for the village, and now Axew, Ruby, and Pyroar prepare their next move.

I Am An Axew - Entry #05

Get to safety? What safety is there from a Garchomp? I've fought those things back home, and they are NOT to be confronted! You have to take it down with strategy. Are there any Ice-Types around? We could really use their help, please.

No arguments from me, Ruby. Lead the way.

Wait, the Queen! Where's she going? Don't worry? Well, alright...

Oh no, the roof! Whew, thanks Ruby! His Slash really busted those up. Yeah, he's right. This can wait. I just can't make sense of this. Garchomp are strong, yes, but they're not usually violent. Something must have provoked it. Or maybe it's looking for something? Or someone? Ah, doesn't matter. Ruby and I need to get out of here and into a shelter. No shelter? Only the woods? Ugh. That's just great...

I never realized how many pokémon lived in this little settlement. I thought there were only a couple dozen, but it looks like there's close to a hundred pouring out of the gates. Look at those expressions, I can only imagine the terror they must be feeling. Then again...no, no. Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it. Huh, Ruby?

How can he stay so calm? There's a belligerent Dragon-Type on its way to level this place. The Queen he says? What's she going to do? She's a Pyroar. I know I'm not the most experienced mon in the world, but even I know that she's at a disadvantage. I don't know how she's going to...

What was that? Garchomp? I-It's...it's here!

Huh? The Queen! Is she crazy? She can't take on that thing, someone has to help her!

Is that Earthquake? Oh no, the Queen! Oh, it missed...whew. Wait? That aura, this chill I feel...is it? Hidden Power! And it's Ice-Type! That's incredible! She might actually do this...

Oh, no. It's still kicking. But that was super-effective! Very super-effective. How did that not knock it out? Huh, Dragon Claw?! Uh oh, it hit! This is bad, she's down. Someone has got to do something! No one's moving? What is wrong with them? You know what, fine! If they won't help, then I will!

I may be just an Axew, but I'm still a Dragon-Type! If anyone can fight this thing, it'll be me! Hang on, Pyroar! I'm on my way!

Yeah, that's right you big bully! Lay another claw on Pyroar and you'll have to answer to my Dragon Claw. Oh, he looks mad now. I don't care! Come at me, I can take him. I know I can! Follow his footsteps, stay calm, move at the last possible moment and...

Ruby? Fake Out? Ha! Garchomp flinched! Yes, that's it. This is my chance:

DRAGON CLAW!

- (11/29/2017)

Thanks for the continued support on this series, and I appreciate all of you bearing with me while I miss updates. Hosting the LHC is going to conflict even more, but hey, at least I don't get paid for this. So I can upload whenever I want! See you guys next week with an update, hopefully.

@FireTaco
@Justin
@moo311
@Mr. Ultracool
@Reis
@RetroTyphlosion
@ScottyThunder
@Tenebris_Kane

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 27, 2017, 06:37 PM)0kamii Wrote: @0kamii I can't believe I fell behind on these! I feel so bad!
But its okay, I'm all caught up. And I like this a lot! I have to agree with some of the other reviewers, though. The start was a little rocky, but its really improved. I liked the Grachomp fight scene. It was a good blend of instense and suspense together. You should publish a book. Waiting for the next installment! Excited to see what you create, I promise to give more feedback.

"Movies would be boring if it was 2 hours of just car chases.Tongue"

You just summed up my feelings about Fast & Furious in 13 words.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!