Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:10 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:00 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @MagicalMops My bad! I misread what you said. So the info on the Pokémon are:

Vanillish
Lv 100
Female Gentle Nature
Ability: Ice Body
Ball: Master

Clefable
Lv 100
Femlae Bold Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
Ball: Great
Oh! ^^
Are they BR and/or have decent IVs? C:
@"MistressGlaceon"

They don't have very good IVs and the Clefable seems BR, but the Vanillish isn't Sad
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:20 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:10 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:00 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @MagicalMops My bad! I misread what you said. So the info on the Pokémon are:

Vanillish
Lv 100
Female Gentle Nature
Ability: Ice Body
Ball: Master

Clefable
Lv 100
Femlae Bold Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
Ball: Great
Oh! ^^
Are they BR and/or have decent IVs? C:
@"MistressGlaceon"

They don't have very good IVs and the Clefable seems BR, but the Vanillish isn't Sad
Oh... if that's the case, i guess i'l take another look at your shop! ^^

Oh uh, haha i can't seem to find... and the previous link, doesn't seem to work..?
@"MistressGlaceon"
Pls can I reserve Dragonair shiny and Ha and Gallade for three hiden ability pokemon of your choice ps this may take some time
@MagicalMops My bad! I deleted my shop planning to make a better one today Sad Is there anything specific your looking for?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
are slaking and umbreon 6IV?
(Sep 24, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @MagicalMops My bad! I deleted my shop planning to make a better one today Sad Is there anything specific your looking for?
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Lol, not a problem! I'm mainly looking for BR Shinies, I already have my eyes on some of your AuSLove pokemon <3
(Sep 24, 2016, 12:19 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @MagicalMops My bad! I deleted my shop planning to make a better one today Sad Is there anything specific your looking for?
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Lol, not a problem! I'm mainly looking for BR Shinies, I already have my eyes on your AuSLove pokemon <3

@MagicalMops BR? AuSLove? Phh i have em'. So a have a BR Clawitzer, Vanilluxe, Lopunny (nicknamed Princess) and also AuSLove Luxray,Ursaring, and Hoopa Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 24, 2016, 10:02 AM)BladerZX Wrote: are slaking and umbreon 6IV
@BladerZX 
The Umbreon is 6IV!
(Sep 24, 2016, 12:23 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Lol, not a problem! I'm mainly looking for BR Shinies, I already have my eyes on your AuSLove pokemon <3

@MagicalMops BR? AuSLove? Phh i have em'. So a have a BR Clawitzer, Vanilluxe, Lopunny (nicknamed Princess) and also AuSLove Luxray,Ursaring, and Hoopa Smile
Awh haha, Vanniluxe? Sweet, i love the shiny form, the pink is gorgeous! <3
The Luxray and Ursaring sound awesome too!

You were interested in Klinklang, Dialga and Kyurem?
If i'm wrong, please correct me ^^

If everything works out great, it'd be awesome if we could trade a little later, as i don't have my ds with me atm! C:
(Sep 24, 2016, 12:30 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 12:23 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
@"MistressGlaceon" 

Awh haha, Vanniluxe? Sweet, i love the shiny form, the pink is gorgeous! <3
The Luxray and Ursaring sound awesome too!

You were interested in Klinklang, Dialga and Kyurem?
If i'm wrong, please correct me ^^

If everything works out great, it'd be awesome if we could trade a little later, as i don't have my ds with me atm! C:

Yup! Sounds perfect Smile I did want the Klinkland, Dialga, and Kyurem and i have the Luxray, Ursaring, and Vanniluxe waiting for you Smile

uwu i can hacku