Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MOVIES] Renae and Josh
Heart 
Not sure if proper place but here it goes anyways :P

Anyways if you missed todays stream with Josh and Renae's famous Mario Party Monday's than you missed A WHOLE LOT. Today was full of chance, luck and a hacking Daisy. I swear I want to kick Daisy off of the planet. Also Peach finally got her stuff together for one single game and then Toadette kicks butt aswell. Waluigi and Toad are minor pawns in Renae's plan she had today while Luigi and Daisy were the biggest nuisance of all.

If you want to check it out Josh is uploading some clips onto youtube from today and you can check it out in past broadcasts on thejwittz!

My heart is dead btw from this drama
I was watching the whole thing. Epic stream really.
I laughed and I cried. Mostly cried.....
This stream was too awesome for words.
I just had to rewatch it many times... I would post a link to the exact moment the whole thing got crazy, but you would have to watch the entire 2nd party to experience it in full.
Honestly that was the best Mario Party Monday and I'm glad I got to see the craziness. (Josh's reactions made it so much better) I don't think I've ever seen so much hax going on especially at the level the second party had.
The first party too. Peach stepped up her game...If only she used Peach to beat Daisy that would've been so sweet
Josh's rage made the stream so much better.
That was THE greatest stream I've been too, sooo much drama, hopes, dreams, & stars.