Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Favourite Video Game music
Oh gad where do i begin... im just gonna sprout random names n stuff that come to mind that i really love so there is a giant list of music im not gonna mention XD "Behold a Pale Horse" and "Opening Suite" from halo i always love. In my opinion Pokemon X has the best music out of the pokemon gaems, with the bike theme being my favorite. Age of Aggression is great from skyrim (Down with Ulfric) and wings of kynareth and some more of the oblivion score is amayzes. A ton of Mass Effect score is awesome as well. Dearly Beloved from KH is great if not a little short and repetitive, one of the most memorable for me is the main theme for RainbowSix 3. Also, does anyone know the name of that piece at the end of the creds in xy? on that "fin" screen. Cuz i used to beat the e4 over and over again to listen to that on my bed for like... half an hour at a time... Gosh xy had some great music...
Oh sweet I can post here now.
I wish I was good at music and creating music so I could do some kind of remix to my favorite songs to make them how I imagine them. They seem like the most incredible thing in my head and when I hear it its just not the same.