Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Favourite Video Game music
I'm the guy that doesn't listen to the game music.

I love gen 4 so much.
No megaman yet!?!? Oh well here is one of my personal favorites storm eagle from megaman x
http://youtu.be/ngfn5kuymnU
I cant decide on one... but some that come to mind are Gusty Gardens Galaxy, One Final Effort, and Battle! Pokemon World Championships
Megaman Elecman stage because of the nostaglia
I played it on a emulator and instantly fell in love with the music of this stage
and Punch Out for the wii start screen music cause its the best around nobody cause gonna put it down
Hmmm... Let's see...

Okami should be first and foremost on my list. This whole soundtrack is brilliant, but just as example, here's "The Sun Rises".

In terms of whole OSTs, then I'd be remiss to not mention Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot 2, and Donkey Kong Country 2.

Individual track-wise, I'd include: -sandragon13
Kreygasm all of dem Zelda Themes
lets see...

Favorite Song...
Ozar Midrashim - Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver Theme - This theme... along with Kain ripping off Raziel's wings and throwing him in the abyss... those first 5 mins made this game my favorite game ever... such masterpiece...much plot... very paradox... wow! kappa

Nostalgia Material...
The Place I'll Return Someday - Final Fantasy IX - nothing much to say here... It's Final Fantasy XD

For the feels I listen to...
Still Alive - Mirror's Edge - This song was made for the feels, and you should feel kappa

Other Fav Songs...
Hidden Characters - Tekken 3 - I remember whenever this epic song played, I knew something epic would happen XD

Realm Overworld - Spirit Tracks - How can you NOT like this song??? It's perfect!!

Stone Tower Temple - Majora's Mask - man... I even bought a keyboard to learn how to play this song... much epic such dark theme kappa

if i remember anything else ill just edit the post with more songs Smile
... I am dissapointing at the lack of http://youtu.be/5TZ-d5EDbPk (it's a secret)
i am disappointed no on has any Kingdom Hearts songs such as
This awesome piece called simple and clean
or Dearly beloved even though its just the intro
How are these two epic melodies not here yet i do not know but check them out