Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MY FIRST LEGIT SHINY CATCH
Octillery in AS on accident 2nd encounter accidently deleted it though  :s
(Oct 2, 2016, 07:11 PM)boazisg Wrote: I actually just caught a shiny gulpin in a horde! I also found a shiny geodude, but I didn't hunt it perposefully, so I didn't prepare and the whole horde used magnitude/earthquake and killed it. Sad

NOOO NOT THE GOLDEN ROCK
Congrats! My first shiny was a Turtwig which i got breeding <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 2, 2016, 07:49 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Congrats! My first shiny was a Turtwig which i got breeding <3

What!? TURTWIG IS MY FAVORITE STARTER
(Oct 2, 2016, 07:52 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016, 07:49 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Congrats! My first shiny was a Turtwig which i got breeding <3

What!? TURTWIG IS MY FAVORITE STARTER

Turtwig is actually my least favorite starter xD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@HomieHotDog Ijust got two gabites today shiny and now hunting noibat
My first shiny I caught (and only) was a wartortle in friend safari a couple months ago.
Congrats! I just caught my first one tonight. I was hunting for a shiny Litwick in Black and I found it after like ~420 encounters so that was pretty lucky. I've been playing the games off and on for years and never found one before (that I know of).
Zangoose in the original Ruby. I didn't even know shinies existed back then so I was so surprised :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
my first legit shiny was in omega ruby it was a pouchyana musuda breeding