Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

McDonalds Hoopa Help
I went to McDonalds earlier today to try and download Hoopa, but I couldn't get it to work. I looked at the directions on pokemon.com, and I got as far as the "Select GET VIA INTERNET, then YES" step. After that, I got an error message saying that it couldn't connect. After looking at some other sites on my phone, I tried opening the 3DDS internet browser and registering their wifi on my system. Neither method allowed me to connect and I ended up not being able to get it to work. Can someone who has successfully gotten a Hoopa from McDonalds tell me what I'm supposed to do?
You have to turn on Nintendo Zone first.
(Nov 27, 2015, 04:28 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: You have to turn on Nintendo Zone first.

How do I do that? When I try to access it, it says the service has been discontinued.
To tell you the truth, I haven't gotten Hoopa yet. :P
Sorry I don't know how to help you anymore...
(Nov 27, 2015, 04:31 PM)Wuxiao15 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2015, 04:28 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: You have to turn on Nintendo Zone first.

How do I do that? When I try to access it, it says the service has been discontinued.

Dude i can give u one i have or and as so i have 2
(Nov 27, 2015, 06:28 PM)themastereevee Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2015, 04:31 PM)Wuxiao15 Wrote:

Dude i can give u one i have or and as so i have 2

I would appreciate it, but I don't have a lot to trade away at the moment. So was there anything weird you had to do in order to get the connection to work, or did it just automatically connect when you walked in?
all i did was change my internet to McDonalds and it worked and also its fine i can give it to u for anything lol :P
(Nov 27, 2015, 10:29 PM)themastereevee Wrote: all i did was change my internet to McDonalds and it worked and also its fine i can give it to u for anything lol :P

Hmm...maybe I'll try a different McDonalds. And I appreciate it, but I'll just try to get mine to work somewhere since I still have plenty of time.
(Nov 27, 2015, 10:29 PM)themastereevee Wrote: all i did was change my internet to McDonalds and it worked and also its fine i can give it to u for anything lol :P

Oh my gosh you'll give the hoopa I really want one I'll give you a shiny legandary! Check my last thread I really want it! Please reply to this if you want to make a trade I really want it!

Oh my gosh you'll give the hoopla I really want one I'll give you a shiny legandary! Check my last thread I really want it! Please reply to this if you want to make a trade I really want it!