Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Minecraft
actually not sure why there isn't a post for this game yet. Gosh i used to play this with my cousin all the time. such great minigames and such you could do on it. post about some of your favorite servers and minigames and any other discussions you have below :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
My Treehouse
Farm
Village entrance
Fachwerkhäuser

Thats what im doing at the moment in Minecraft <3 i hope you like it kappa
I liked playing Minecraft a while back with friends, but I find it a little bit boring to play solo to be honest. I go through phases of absolutely loving it and then not enjoying it much.
Nothing beats the first time I played and was being taught Minecraft though, it was such a fun experience.

I generally only play the game with modpacks now though, they make it so much more interesting, especially with all the new mobs/items/things you can craft, not sure if you've ever used them, but they're great and I really recommend it!
(Dec 8, 2014, 12:56 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: I liked playing Minecraft a while back with friends, but I find it a little bit boring to play solo to be honest. I go through phases of absolutely loving it and then not enjoying it much.
Nothing beats the first time I played and was being taught Minecraft though, it was such a fun experience.

I generally only play the game with modpacks now though, they make it so much more interesting, especially with all the new mobs/items/things you can craft, not sure if you've ever used them, but they're great and I really recommend it!

Exactly the same feeling I have