Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Movies
I figure since we have movie nights we should have a thread listing some of our favourites, i'll get the ball rolling i enjoy a lot of disney movies, action movies like die hard, anime movies like spirited away, and horror movies like halloween (the movie not the holiday lol) danScare
RIP Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015. The world won't be the same without you!
Lion King is all time favorite movie!

" I just can't wait to be King "
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

[Image: PgI9oYI.gif]
Oh gosh, I have far too many favorite movies so I'll narrow down to my favorite Halloween-related movies since it's October right now!
Honestly, my most favorite halloween movies are the ones that aren't even very scary. The ones for kids like Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, Scary Godmother, Coraline, and all them Tim Burton movies. And then the more awesome ones like BeetleJuice, Army of Darkness, Little Shop of Horrors, and Shaun of the Dead~ I really freakin love halloween related things.
(Oct 6, 2014, 05:03 AM)Insomniac1986 Wrote: I figure since we have movie nights we should have a thread listing some of our favourites, i'll get the ball rolling i enjoy a lot of disney movies, action movies like die hard, anime movies like spirited away, and horror movies like halloween (the movie not the holiday lol) danScare

We have movie nights? since when?
Since you stopped playing smash with us Eddie :c
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]
(Oct 9, 2014, 03:11 PM)Hanasumi Wrote: Since you stopped playing smash with us Eddie :c

i don't want to burn out the game so i gave it a break... plus it was giving me headaches for some reason
eddie them mods hasve secrets they keep from the ordinary ppl like Skype groups and such kappa
but ive got an informant in the group so im good kappa
Im always watching BigBrother
(Oct 10, 2014, 07:31 AM)alex4wood Wrote: eddie them mods hasve secrets they keep from the ordinary ppl like Skype groups and such kappa
but ive got an informant in the group so im good kappa
Im always watching BigBrother

you're telling me? lol
yes, yes I am kappa
(Oct 10, 2014, 07:10 PM)alex4wood Wrote: yes, yes I am kappa

i already knew