Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Moving Posts within a Thread
Hey all,

My fakedex thread (linked in my sig) has run into a bit of an issue.  Specifically, it has too much content on one post and is near the max allowed in a single post.  Therefore I created a new post to continue the content as displayed on the first post.  However, said new post is all the way at the end of the thread.  I linked to the post in question on the first page of the thread for ease of access, but I wanted to see if it was possible, through mod powers, etc, to request to have that new post moved to the position of second post on the thread, allowing readers to continue to peruse the fakedex easily. I suppose if it's not possible, I'd just create a new thread entirely and set the first two posts to the way I want.
   -sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Ah, no worries. I understand it was a long shot to begin with. I'll consider my options in the next few days and put a plan together. Thanks for looking into it for me!
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!