Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What happened to Justin?
Hey.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to TheJustinFlynn
Whether that be Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, he kinda just disappeared on all of them
I use to be a huge fan but now in 2019 I'm realizing that I stopped watching because there was nothing to watch
It's also kinda scary that I remember a post about his heart problems
I hope I'm just being ridiculous

Anyhow, I'm just curious
This has been keeping me up lately
I'm curious about this, too. I have half-heartedly tried to figure out what happened with him, but to no avail.

ETA: I just noticed that his profile says he visited the site a mere two weeks ago! Hey @Justin, thanks for all you've done for this community. Hope you're finding fulfillment in whatever it is you're up to these days. Cheers!
Same here, use to watch the streams back in the day. I didn't even play Pokemon at the time. I found him to be entertainning and good at what he did. I started playing about a year ago. I remembered him talking about the forums from the streams years ago. 

That's how I ended up here.
Im like 90% positive he's just not really active as far as posting goes and just patrols in the shadows making sure everythings all good. Im pretty sure that his birthday is this month so he'll probably be on then cause we always wish him well and say thanks for making this place.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ