Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My 3ds was stolen and i need help
I had to buy both omega Ruby and Pokemon y over again.

I had shiny charm on both, thanks to a few people helping me out a while back.

But I'm trying to get my charm again. I've currently caught 222/721

I prefer touch trades as I don't have much but a bunch of pichu/wonder traded Pokemon.

But if someone could help me get my national dex on omega Ruby, I'll give you an auslove shiny
Uhm don't mean to pry but how exactly/ why would someone steal your ds?
Hey there!

I am too trying to complete my dex (a Livingdex to be exact), and I'd be happy to help. I've got over 400 Pokemon in the bank I could breed, plus a few boxes of just duplicate Pokemon I receive via Wonder Trade or other means, and I don't really have a use for 'em. Plus, I fell you, when I was younger, I had my Emerald stolen, and I had some of my favorite Pokemon on there, plus a shiny if I remember correctly. So, like I said, I'd be happy to help ya!
(Jul 31, 2016, 09:08 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote: Hey there!

I am too trying to complete my dex (a Livingdex to be exact), and I'd be happy to help. I've got over 400 Pokemon in the bank I could breed, plus a few boxes of just duplicate Pokemon I receive via Wonder Trade or other means, and I don't really have a use for 'em. Plus, I fell you, when I was younger, I had my Emerald stolen, and I had some of my favorite Pokemon on there, plus a shiny if I remember correctly. So, like I said, I'd be happy to help ya!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:50 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Uhm don't mean to pry but how exactly/ why would someone steal your ds?

It was my friends grimey cousin, and yes we never found it anywhere in his room or their house.

So I use to to buy both games AND my brother a new 3ds
(Aug 1, 2016, 01:29 AM)Toxiicpanduhhplushie Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:50 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Uhm don't mean to pry but how exactly/ why would someone steal your ds?

It was my friends grimey cousin, and yes we never found it anywhere in his room or their house.

So I use to to buy both games AND my brother a new 3ds
Oh... i'm sorry..

I would gladly help but I'm afraid I don't have a living dex atm though, so i dont think i can be of much help but if there's any specific pokemon you think i might have or can help with, feel free to just say so Smile
(Aug 1, 2016, 01:25 AM)Toxiicpanduhhplushie Wrote:

Of course! Just PM me some of the things you need, and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm adding you now, btw :P
(Aug 1, 2016, 08:11 AM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 01:25 AM)Toxiicpanduhhplushie Wrote:

Of course! Just PM me some of the things you need, and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm adding you now, btw :P

Alright I'll add you right now as well, sorry I'm getting back late. I'm on mobile and email notification wasn't working