Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Mega-Kangaskhan Team
Hello this is a team i built not to long ago and i need some help to tune it up and polish it!
I need sugestions for this team and if you have different pokemon to use then PLEASE comment!

Kangaskhan-Mega (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 96 HP / 176 Atk / 24 Def / 4 SpD / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Return
- Fake Out
- Protect

Pachirisu @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Def / 160 SpD
- Nuzzle
- Helping Hand
- Follow Me
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 16 HP / 240 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Protect

Excadrill @ Expert Belt
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 20 HP / 124 Atk / 112 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swagger
- Protect

Trevenant @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Thundurus (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Swagger
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Thank you For looking at my Post! :D
First of all can i ask you what do you want to achieve with the EV spread of M-Kang?

I would replace Trevenant for Gengar, that is a faster W-o-W user and a great offensive support.

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Icy Wind
- Will-O-Wisp

I like Pachirisu in teams that need to set-up, but you have nothing except a "weak" P-Up Punch. Helping Hand is a great move even if Super Fang is great too, you should try both of them and decide what's the best for your team. I'm currently using a Clefable, which is similar in support moves, bulk but offers an offensive presence too against Dragons, which you can't fast counter.

Clefable @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 28 SpA / 68 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Follow Me
- Protect
- Helping Hand

Timid Thundurus works better if you run Hidden Power Ice, which you don't have. You need Taunt more than Swagger too.

Neutral Excadrill 252 speed allows it to outspeed any neutral Rotom (even if Rotom never goes for 252speed investment), and Mold Breaker is fantastic for hitting Levitate users (such as Rotom, Cresselia and Gengar). I like it, but i would replace Swagger for Iron Head, to deal with Fairies too.
using my trevadent for the water weakness and i like the clefable idea i like that also i made that kang ev spread just because i had no idea what else to do so i made that set if you have another kang ev spread please leave comment
You can run Energy Ball on Gengar instead of Icy Wind if you want Grass coverage.

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 100 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 156 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Protect
- Return
- Fake Out

156 Spe allows you to outspeed any Adamant M-Kang, while 248 Atk to maximize your damage output since you have Return + Jolly (Adamant + Double-Edge is far away), and the rest in bulk.
ok thanks!