Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My battle with Verlisify
Aww man i knew this would spark a conversation :P (guess it cant be avoided), i guess ill give my opinion on the topic, For me being someone who doesnt really know alot about smogon, watching verlis did kind of way my opinion at first but then video after video of "Smogon does this", "Smogon does that" i really got annoyed. i agree that his ego is the thing that makes people dislike him the most, i will admit i still watch him sometimes and i havent seen a "Smogon This" Video in a while but i dont know if he's changed. I'll be honest i dont hate the guy but i do agree with somethings you guys have mentioned,

PS: No offense Justin i know you guys are kind of friends :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 12, 2015, 12:00 PM)naitre Wrote:
(May 12, 2015, 11:50 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Aww man i knew this would spark a conversation :P (guess it cant be avoided), i guess ill give my opinion on the topic, For me being someone who doesnt really know alot about smogon, watching verlis did kind of way my opinion at first but then video after video of "Smogon does this", "Smogon does that" i really got annoyed. i agree that his ego is the thing that makes people dislike him the most, i will admit i still watch him sometimes and i havent seen a "Smogon This" Video in a while but i dont know if he's changed. I'll be honest i dont hate the guy but i do agree with somethings you guys have mentioned,

PS: No offense Justin i know you guys are kind of friends :P

I just want everyone to know that we can live in peace, haha. I'm a Smogon player at heart and am very dedicated to UU, but I freely come and play VGC seriously too. I love both communities and play styles. :')
Thats how it should be Smile, i know the pokemon community can sometimes be harsh but communities like these make it all worth it

ps: 100 rep hype \o/
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I like how the subject went from Me battling Verlis to smogon vs Official rules. I prefer official rules but I don't mind smogon. Like if someone asks me to battle them in a OU Battle I will be fine with it. With official rules it gives me more freedom to what I bring. But I have nothing against Smogon.
(May 12, 2015, 03:47 PM)naitre Wrote: Congrats on the victory, like I said. I'm sure it feels awesome to have beaten your idol and to have had the opportunity to battle him. Smile
Thanks