Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My breeding shop
(Jan 16, 2017, 07:59 AM)CellyBean Wrote: @Frost do you mind if your finneon is a male? the best iv one that i've bred is a male finneon with all the egg moves you requested and its a 5iv.

also before i get started on your toxapex since im breeding it would you prefer a mareanie or a toxapex?

@CellyBean Sure whatever is fine Smile. and i'd prefer a toxapex
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@CellyBean  Alright that's fine.
@FR3D Lucha after checking bulbapedia yes i can get you your bagon! it may take awhile as im working on frost's pokemon at the moment though
@CellyBean That's fine I can wait the while.
@Frost i've completed both mareanie and toxapex! they're female with 5ivs and all the egg moves you requested. working on driftloon now Smile
@Frost

finished your drifloon it has all the moves you requested and has 5ivs. working on oricorio and beldum now Smile
@Frost

i finished your beldum and oricorio! they are 5iv and oricorio knows all the moves you requested.

now before i start on drampa, stockpile isnt on the list of what i can teach it that i put on the first page. i can teach it mist and two new moves now that pokebank opened up which are play rough and razor wind
(Jan 29, 2017, 01:46 PM)CellyBean Wrote: @Frost

i finished your beldum and oricorio! they are 5iv and oricorio knows all the moves you requested.

now before i start on drampa, stockpile isnt on the list of what i can teach it that i put on the first page. i can teach it mist and two new moves now that pokebank opened up which are play rough and razor wind

@CellyBean Go ahead and teach em' razor wind Smile. Im not sure if i mentioned this before, but may if possible have all female? Thats the only way the HA will pass down. And thank you so much <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost 

all the pokemon i have so far for you are all female except for finneon if thats alright