Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue
My dearest Roger,

I would like to begin this correspondence in a nice way. Therefore, I have to ask: how are you today? What have you been doing since we last spoke? Most importantly, have you noticed anything...out of place...in the past few days?

Well, I can certainly assure you, I have been very busy, myself over these past few days. Between school, team building, and, of course, honing my skills in Smash as Zelda, the one character I feel truly feel as though I understand, I have had a lot on my plate, as you could imagine.

While I am on the subject, I seem to recall that you have always been one to enjoy Smash, correct?

Ah, yes, I remember now.

You always seemed to have an affinity for...oh, what's his name now?...Gandalf? Griswald? Ghirahim?

Wait! I've got it! Ganondorf!

Right, well, it seems then that our paths were destined to cross in this case, and it really is with a heavy heart that I must inform you...

WE HAVE CAPTURED AND CONTAINED YOUR PRECIOUS GANONDORF!

[Image: 2hnnx2w.jpg]

WATCH AS OUR PRINCESS MOCKS HIM!

[Image: 15cjbco.jpg]

[Image: 2h7hput.jpg]

Now that I have your full attention, we really should get to the more...business...side of this matter.

You see, I assume we both must realize the value of such a prisoner, and so I feel that we can very well reach a resolution that is suitable to us both.

Thus, we arrive at my demands:
  • First, I would like to discuss your dear and, shall we say, cunning, sister. You see, I have recently come to acquire a rather...interesting...title on these dear forums, thanks to her doing. I, unfortunately, don't find it to be incredibly interesting. Hint, hint.
  • Second, with your powers as mod, I should like to nominate myself to be the high ruler of the forums, and therefore have to answer to anyone, including and ESPECIALLY myself.
  • Finally, to prove your desire for this prisoner, I would say that a bucket of your tears, shed from such a loss, should be a sufficient offering to prove your desire for his safe return from me.

Now, that's nothing too difficult, right? I feel that with your cooperation, this whole ordeal can be settled peacefully.

I send you all my love,

PK Heart

P.S. I also really like ice cream. And Stantler. Feel free to substitute either as a ransom.

DISCLAIMER:The preceding is a work of satire. Please never take me seriously.
Hello Queen Latifah, I'm a big fan. Thanks for your letter! I can't believe you, Mile Cyrus, would actually write a fan letter to me. It brings me joy that you'd do such a thing, Beyonce. Anyways, back to your letter, Shakira. I'm doing fine, how're you Rihanna? My day was decent, I hope yours went well too, Iggy. I've mostly been kicking small childrens sand castles down in their eyes, what have you been up to Hannah Montana?

Anywho, I have a question for you, Whoopi Goldberg. How do you feel about the drawing question on shorts vs pants? I know, I know. I hate to sling such an intense and tough question on you after you lost your cat in Afghan, But I just have to know! I have been studying this subject for what feels like decades. I can't quite come out with an answer, however. I understand both sides fully.

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, I get that. They're also great for the summer and are great for physical activities. But they just harbor so many issues. They're not very professional. They look weird if you have hairy yet pale legs. Jean shorts should never be worn. They're laughable when paired with white socks. Not to mention, you're looked at as some kind of kid depending on the situation. Look at him, with his cargo shorts. He's not very serious at all.

On the other hand pants are so much more professional. They're rather serious. They even have a tie to relationships. "who wears the pants in this relationship?" apparently pants even hold some sort of dominant pressure. That's scary. Not just anyone should be able to harness that kind of power, you know? On top of that, pants are cool AND can be comfy, just like shorts. Plus you don't have to worry about how pale your legs might be, or how hairy. You can even wear white socks with them, even though I advise not to. White socks should be abolished. Plus theyre great for the winter. However, theyre horrible in the summer and honestly being "too serious" is a bad thing. Look at him, wearing pants. Lighten up, dude. It's a party.

But when it comes down to it, I think vanilla is usually better than chocolate. I often get vanilla milkshakes over chocolate. Just yesterday my friend and I went to Sonic, to get blats to celebrate ZeRo's TBH5 win. Which was rather impressive, might I add. I like ZeRo, do you Nicki Minaj? Anyways, when we got down to ordered I was looking at the menu and a hidden creature dawned upon my eyes. A waffle berry blast. What in tarnation is a waffle berry? is it a berry that tastes like a waffle? or a waffle that tastes like a berry? i was very confused. I also read out another blast named banana-bo-bana crumble. what a fun name, try saying it. but that fun name didn't trick me, banana milkshakes are the worst and I won't be tricked. I got a peanut butter cookie dough dream blast. medium. my friend got an oreo one. mine was very good. probably because it was vanilla.

Sorry for getting off topic, back to the question at hand. How do you like your pasta? Al dente or Al forno?

By the way: [Image: vNUEGfS.jpg]

The real one is doing just fine. Never breathe the same air as me again. Thanks!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Oct 5, 2015, 11:44 PM)Rogue Wrote: The real one is doing just fine.

Ah, I see you've found the decoy!

You see, if you look closely, I've inscribed "PK" on the left ear.

But I wouldn't look too close, since that decoy is made of pure plutonium.

And I like the title change, you must think you're so clever.

So clever, in fact, that it looks like Ganondorf gets to hop into the arena with Zelda first and foremost!

Although I am the only person who's been able to beat her so far...

Boy, how embarrassing that would be for Ganondorf to lose, huh!

Lol could you imagine?!

I could.
You both make me sick
Dear Roger and PeeKay,
While you guys argue about who obtains the real Ganon, which in my opinion isn't all that great, why have Ganon when you could have the wonderful Duck Hunt, magnificent in so ways, I treat him with respect and in return he destroys my foes Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
NNID: RestoringLife

Reply whenever you're ready to be destroyed.
Im sorry, But Greninja can win against both of you.

Maybe not Ganon, but certainly Zelwadere, what? Thats not her name? Zeldadaga? No? Zeldz? Zelda? I think thats it.... YES ITS ADASHASD KappaHD
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 6, 2015, 01:08 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Im sorry, But Greninja can win against both of you.

Maybe not Ganon, but certainly Zelwadere, what? Thats not her name? Zeldadaga? No? Zeldz? Zelda? I think thats it.... YES ITS ADASHASD KappaHD

You mean Link? The princess?
(Oct 6, 2015, 01:45 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2015, 01:08 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Im sorry, But Greninja can win against both of you.

You mean Link? The princess?

no i mean
[Image: 4348298d015d0bfc499c721b4ee2f398de2a6fde_hq.jpg]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad