Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My luck in a nut shell
so, a while back i started shiny hunting xurkitree.
i reach 7000 encounters without any thing.
i decide to take a break and hunt other stuff.
decide to sos for rufflet.
i get to the route.
i go to the shadow to start the encounter.
it's shiny.
i false swipe it.
it calls for an ally.
i'm sure you can guess what happens next.
@Cubivor 

Preach, friend. I share your pain, the same thing happened to me while Shiny hunting Exeggcute. Here's the proof. Best-worst thing to ever happen to me... Dodgy

[Image: ET8RHRa.jpg]

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

...and I hatched a wonderful shiny male Salandit last month. Undecided
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall 

Probably best to SOS chain if you're planning on getting a legit Shiny Salazzle. Unless it was just by chance?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Mar 11, 2018, 07:03 PM)0kamii Wrote: Probably best to SOS chain if you're planning on getting a legit Shiny Salazzle. Unless it was just by chance?

- 0kamii

@0kamii Yeah, it was just by chance. I was giving it a few egg moves and then suddenly got a shiny one out of nowhere! It was a really nice and pleasant surprise anyway, even though it will never be able to evolve. I mean, we still have Little Cup for that, right? XD

But you are definitively right that SOS chain may be easier (in this case the only problem seems to be how to get the desired nature, since you can't have both a Synchronize and Cute Charm user in the first slot of your party). By the way, I read your post How I Shiny Hunt Salazzle a few months ago and it is pretty awesome!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
my luck in a nut shell

[Image: 2iarhqv.jpg]

haha yes