Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

N00bie here with some N00b questions
Smile 
I knew JFlynn was a big part of this website, and I wanted to really dive into Gen 7. It seems like the base here is super invested... I'm impressed so far. I'm mainly interested in Battling, Breeding and making friends. I understand game mechanics pretty well but have not explored a ton of what changed or was added in Sun and Moon. Soooo anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

Other than that, hey al! I go by TeddyWestGeass, or Teddy for short.

Also, I'm really in the dark about JFlynn. At risk of being the billionth person to ask, is he okay? I know he was sick but what now? What future plans does he have for YouTube if any?
thanks for joining @TeddyWestGeass. I've just been dealing with a few health things. Hoping to be back one day!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 10, 2017, 03:26 AM)Justin Wrote: thanks for joining @TeddyWestGeass. I've just been dealing with a few health things. Hoping to be back one day!

Thanks for simplifying for me @Justin! My question was answered a little after posting this when I found your interview on the "it's super effective" podcast. Hope you get better my man, health over all else.

Cool to know you're this active on these forums though!
For breeding, the biggest change is that now the IV judge is a PC option instead of checking one by one. You get a chart similar to that of the EV chart introduced in 6th gen. To unlock the IV judge you need to hatched I think it's 20 or 25 eggs.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades